- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Dance Moms Recap 1/15/13 Season 3 Ep 3 – ‘But I’m a National Champ’
Dance Moms returns with an all new team, but will they be around for another week. Since the new team came in 2nd place, who knows what will happen this week. Abbey will not tolerate coming in 2nd place. Read the complete recap from last week here.
Allie has left and went back to New Orleans. Her mom, Shelly, explained that the new mom’s were blaming her for coming in 2nd place. Abbey flips out and gets rid of Gloria and Marcia, leaving their daughter’s in tears. There is only one member of the dance team left, Sophia.
Kelly wants back on the team, so it looks like the moms are going to go and grovel to Abbey. They ask Abbey where Kelly is and Abbey doesn’t seem to care. Although they all agreed not to go back without Kelly, they all agree to return anyway. Kelly called Abbey a whore and Abbey called her kids stupid, so I guess that makes them even. Kelly is back too.