- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
Dance Moms Recap 1/15/13 Season 3 Ep 3 – ‘But I’m a National Champ’
Dance Moms returns with an all new team, but will they be around for another week. Since the new team came in 2nd place, who knows what will happen this week. Abbey will not tolerate coming in 2nd place. Read the complete recap from last week here.
Allie has left and went back to New Orleans. Her mom, Shelly, explained that the new mom’s were blaming her for coming in 2nd place. Abbey flips out and gets rid of Gloria and Marcia, leaving their daughter’s in tears. There is only one member of the dance team left, Sophia.
Kelly wants back on the team, so it looks like the moms are going to go and grovel to Abbey. They ask Abbey where Kelly is and Abbey doesn’t seem to care. Although they all agreed not to go back without Kelly, they all agree to return anyway. Kelly called Abbey a whore and Abbey called her kids stupid, so I guess that makes them even. Kelly is back too.