- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Daniel Day-Lewis On Picking His Roles: Money Just Doesn’t Do It For Me.”
“I’ve been offered a lot of things over the years. But the sad truth is that I can’t really be tempted by money. Money just doesn’t do it for me. I’m sure I could be tempted by other things and corrupted in other ways but not by cold hard cash. In fact nothing does it for me that’s going to steer me away from what I feel the need to do in my work.”
Lewis, who recently won a Golden Globe for his portrayal of President Lincoln in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, is also nominated for Best Actor at the Oscars. Lewis goes on to say:
“It’s always been a very strong impulse and long ago I made a bargain with myself that I’d always follow my heart and that impulse.”
It is definitely nice seeing a respected actor, who is already rich, saying that money isn’t a factor when choosing his roles. It is sometimes very obvious when an actor chooses a role for the paycheck (I’m looking at you Vin Diesel) so it is a refreshing sight to see actors actually trying to choose roles that will challenge them.