- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Daniel Day-Lewis On Picking His Roles: Money Just Doesn’t Do It For Me.”
“I’ve been offered a lot of things over the years. But the sad truth is that I can’t really be tempted by money. Money just doesn’t do it for me. I’m sure I could be tempted by other things and corrupted in other ways but not by cold hard cash. In fact nothing does it for me that’s going to steer me away from what I feel the need to do in my work.”
Lewis, who recently won a Golden Globe for his portrayal of President Lincoln in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, is also nominated for Best Actor at the Oscars. Lewis goes on to say:
“It’s always been a very strong impulse and long ago I made a bargain with myself that I’d always follow my heart and that impulse.”
It is definitely nice seeing a respected actor, who is already rich, saying that money isn’t a factor when choosing his roles. It is sometimes very obvious when an actor chooses a role for the paycheck (I’m looking at you Vin Diesel) so it is a refreshing sight to see actors actually trying to choose roles that will challenge them.