- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Daniel Day-Lewis On Picking His Roles: Money Just Doesn’t Do It For Me.”
“I’ve been offered a lot of things over the years. But the sad truth is that I can’t really be tempted by money. Money just doesn’t do it for me. I’m sure I could be tempted by other things and corrupted in other ways but not by cold hard cash. In fact nothing does it for me that’s going to steer me away from what I feel the need to do in my work.”
Lewis, who recently won a Golden Globe for his portrayal of President Lincoln in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, is also nominated for Best Actor at the Oscars. Lewis goes on to say:
“It’s always been a very strong impulse and long ago I made a bargain with myself that I’d always follow my heart and that impulse.”
It is definitely nice seeing a respected actor, who is already rich, saying that money isn’t a factor when choosing his roles. It is sometimes very obvious when an actor chooses a role for the paycheck (I’m looking at you Vin Diesel) so it is a refreshing sight to see actors actually trying to choose roles that will challenge them.