- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Daniel Day-Lewis On Picking His Roles: Money Just Doesn’t Do It For Me.”
“I’ve been offered a lot of things over the years. But the sad truth is that I can’t really be tempted by money. Money just doesn’t do it for me. I’m sure I could be tempted by other things and corrupted in other ways but not by cold hard cash. In fact nothing does it for me that’s going to steer me away from what I feel the need to do in my work.”
Lewis, who recently won a Golden Globe for his portrayal of President Lincoln in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln, is also nominated for Best Actor at the Oscars. Lewis goes on to say:
“It’s always been a very strong impulse and long ago I made a bargain with myself that I’d always follow my heart and that impulse.”
It is definitely nice seeing a respected actor, who is already rich, saying that money isn’t a factor when choosing his roles. It is sometimes very obvious when an actor chooses a role for the paycheck (I’m looking at you Vin Diesel) so it is a refreshing sight to see actors actually trying to choose roles that will challenge them.