- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
David Letterman Talks Sex Scandal, Leno Feud on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” – Preview Videos
In a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman opens up for the first time since he publicly admitted he had an affair and then publicly apologized to his wife, Regina Lasko, in 2009.
The Late Show host made the confession after becoming the victim of an extortion plot created by a then-CBS producer, Robert Halderman, who demanded $2 million in exchange for his silence over the affairs. Halderman was charged for the crime and spent 4-months behind bars.
David Letterman may have been forced to admit to a string of affairs on air, but he says no one is to blame for the fallout but himself.
We also have a clip of the interview, where Letterman discusses his relationship with Jay Leno, calling him, …the most insecure person I have ever known…’.
Check out the interview clips on page 2 – you can catch the full interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”, Sunday Jan. 6 at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.