- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
David Letterman Talks Sex Scandal, Leno Feud on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” – Preview Videos
In a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman opens up for the first time since he publicly admitted he had an affair and then publicly apologized to his wife, Regina Lasko, in 2009.
The Late Show host made the confession after becoming the victim of an extortion plot created by a then-CBS producer, Robert Halderman, who demanded $2 million in exchange for his silence over the affairs. Halderman was charged for the crime and spent 4-months behind bars.
David Letterman may have been forced to admit to a string of affairs on air, but he says no one is to blame for the fallout but himself.
We also have a clip of the interview, where Letterman discusses his relationship with Jay Leno, calling him, …the most insecure person I have ever known…’.
Check out the interview clips on page 2 – you can catch the full interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”, Sunday Jan. 6 at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.