- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
David Letterman Talks Sex Scandal, Leno Feud on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” – Preview Videos
In a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman opens up for the first time since he publicly admitted he had an affair and then publicly apologized to his wife, Regina Lasko, in 2009.
The Late Show host made the confession after becoming the victim of an extortion plot created by a then-CBS producer, Robert Halderman, who demanded $2 million in exchange for his silence over the affairs. Halderman was charged for the crime and spent 4-months behind bars.
David Letterman may have been forced to admit to a string of affairs on air, but he says no one is to blame for the fallout but himself.
We also have a clip of the interview, where Letterman discusses his relationship with Jay Leno, calling him, …the most insecure person I have ever known…’.
Check out the interview clips on page 2 – you can catch the full interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”, Sunday Jan. 6 at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.