- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
David Letterman Talks Sex Scandal, Leno Feud on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” – Preview Videos
In a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, David Letterman opens up for the first time since he publicly admitted he had an affair and then publicly apologized to his wife, Regina Lasko, in 2009.
The Late Show host made the confession after becoming the victim of an extortion plot created by a then-CBS producer, Robert Halderman, who demanded $2 million in exchange for his silence over the affairs. Halderman was charged for the crime and spent 4-months behind bars.
David Letterman may have been forced to admit to a string of affairs on air, but he says no one is to blame for the fallout but himself.
We also have a clip of the interview, where Letterman discusses his relationship with Jay Leno, calling him, …the most insecure person I have ever known…’.
Check out the interview clips on page 2 – you can catch the full interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”, Sunday Jan. 6 at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.