- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
‘Dear Abby’ Advise Columnist Dead at 94
The iconic advise columnist, Pauline Friedman Phillips, who under the name of Abigail Van Buren, wrote the long-running “Dear Abby” advice column that was followed by millions of newspaper readers throughout the world, died on Wednesday at the age of 94.
Phillinp, died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, after a long battle with Alzheimer’s Disease, her family said Thursday.
Phillips was the twin sister of Esther Friedman Lederer, who wrote the competing Ann Landers advice column; Lederer died in 2002.
The first “Dear Abby” column appeared in 1956, and Phillips continued writing the advice feature until 2000, when she and daughter Jeanne began sharing the byline.
Jeanne Phillips took the column over full time in August 2002, when her family announced that Pauline Phillips had Alzheimer’s.
“I have lost my mother, my mentor and my best friend,” Jeanne Phillips said in a statement. “My mother leaves very big high heels to fill with a legacy of compassion, commitment and positive social change. I will honor her memory every day by continuing this legacy.”