- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
‘Dear Abby’ Advise Columnist Dead at 94
The iconic advise columnist, Pauline Friedman Phillips, who under the name of Abigail Van Buren, wrote the long-running “Dear Abby” advice column that was followed by millions of newspaper readers throughout the world, died on Wednesday at the age of 94.
Phillinp, died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, after a long battle with Alzheimer’s Disease, her family said Thursday.
Phillips was the twin sister of Esther Friedman Lederer, who wrote the competing Ann Landers advice column; Lederer died in 2002.
The first “Dear Abby” column appeared in 1956, and Phillips continued writing the advice feature until 2000, when she and daughter Jeanne began sharing the byline.
Jeanne Phillips took the column over full time in August 2002, when her family announced that Pauline Phillips had Alzheimer’s.
“I have lost my mother, my mentor and my best friend,” Jeanne Phillips said in a statement. “My mother leaves very big high heels to fill with a legacy of compassion, commitment and positive social change. I will honor her memory every day by continuing this legacy.”