- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
‘Dear Abby’ Advise Columnist Dead at 94
The iconic advise columnist, Pauline Friedman Phillips, who under the name of Abigail Van Buren, wrote the long-running “Dear Abby” advice column that was followed by millions of newspaper readers throughout the world, died on Wednesday at the age of 94.
Phillinp, died in Minneapolis, Minnesota, after a long battle with Alzheimer’s Disease, her family said Thursday.
Phillips was the twin sister of Esther Friedman Lederer, who wrote the competing Ann Landers advice column; Lederer died in 2002.
The first “Dear Abby” column appeared in 1956, and Phillips continued writing the advice feature until 2000, when she and daughter Jeanne began sharing the byline.
Jeanne Phillips took the column over full time in August 2002, when her family announced that Pauline Phillips had Alzheimer’s.
“I have lost my mother, my mentor and my best friend,” Jeanne Phillips said in a statement. “My mother leaves very big high heels to fill with a legacy of compassion, commitment and positive social change. I will honor her memory every day by continuing this legacy.”