- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Demi Lovato is Still in Rehab
Demi Lovato is still living in a rehab facility. After hitting rock bottom in 2010 and landing in rehab, the X Factor judge, who has admitted to having problems with anorexia, bulemia and cutting, is determined to stay sober and healthy.
Lovato is so committed to staying clean, she has been living in a sober living facility for more than a year, according to TMZ. After going to rehab, the singer seemed better, but feels she needed the support and guidance from counselors and other addicts who understood her situation.
She moved into a facility in the L.A. area, shortly after her in-patient stint at rehab. Surprisingly, she even lived in the facility while working on the X Factor. Demi felt it was best to come home to the facility, where she wouldn’t lose her way.
Her living arrangements remain the same and there is no word as to when she will move back home to her beautiful mansion.
It takes a strong person to admit they have problems. We wish Demi the best.