- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Demi Lovato is Still in Rehab
Demi Lovato is still living in a rehab facility. After hitting rock bottom in 2010 and landing in rehab, the X Factor judge, who has admitted to having problems with anorexia, bulemia and cutting, is determined to stay sober and healthy.
Lovato is so committed to staying clean, she has been living in a sober living facility for more than a year, according to TMZ. After going to rehab, the singer seemed better, but feels she needed the support and guidance from counselors and other addicts who understood her situation.
She moved into a facility in the L.A. area, shortly after her in-patient stint at rehab. Surprisingly, she even lived in the facility while working on the X Factor. Demi felt it was best to come home to the facility, where she wouldn’t lose her way.
Her living arrangements remain the same and there is no word as to when she will move back home to her beautiful mansion.
It takes a strong person to admit they have problems. We wish Demi the best.