- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Demi Lovato is Still in Rehab
Demi Lovato is still living in a rehab facility. After hitting rock bottom in 2010 and landing in rehab, the X Factor judge, who has admitted to having problems with anorexia, bulemia and cutting, is determined to stay sober and healthy.
Lovato is so committed to staying clean, she has been living in a sober living facility for more than a year, according to TMZ. After going to rehab, the singer seemed better, but feels she needed the support and guidance from counselors and other addicts who understood her situation.
She moved into a facility in the L.A. area, shortly after her in-patient stint at rehab. Surprisingly, she even lived in the facility while working on the X Factor. Demi felt it was best to come home to the facility, where she wouldn’t lose her way.
Her living arrangements remain the same and there is no word as to when she will move back home to her beautiful mansion.
It takes a strong person to admit they have problems. We wish Demi the best.