- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Demi Lovato is Still in Rehab
Demi Lovato is still living in a rehab facility. After hitting rock bottom in 2010 and landing in rehab, the X Factor judge, who has admitted to having problems with anorexia, bulemia and cutting, is determined to stay sober and healthy.
Lovato is so committed to staying clean, she has been living in a sober living facility for more than a year, according to TMZ. After going to rehab, the singer seemed better, but feels she needed the support and guidance from counselors and other addicts who understood her situation.
She moved into a facility in the L.A. area, shortly after her in-patient stint at rehab. Surprisingly, she even lived in the facility while working on the X Factor. Demi felt it was best to come home to the facility, where she wouldn’t lose her way.
Her living arrangements remain the same and there is no word as to when she will move back home to her beautiful mansion.
It takes a strong person to admit they have problems. We wish Demi the best.