- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Destiny’s Child Will Take the Stage at the Super Bowl Halftime Show
First a new song, and now all three members of Destiny’s Child will be performing together once again!
As we’ve all known for quite some time, Beyoncé is this year’s Super Bowl half time performer, but the show is turning out to get even better! Shortly after the announcement of the first brand new original song from Destiny’s Child in 8 years, it has been announced that Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will be joining Beyoncé on stage at the Super Bowl half time show!
US Weekly reports that Beyoncé will begin the show solo and Rowland and Williams will join her halfway through. The R&B girl group will perform a medley of their greatest hits, before going into their new song, “Nuclear.” “Nuclear” is off their upcoming Love Songs album.
After their performance as a group is over, Rowland and Williams will leave Beyoncé to end the show.
Love Songs will hit shelves on January 29 and Beyoncé is expected to release a new solo album in the spring.
Written by Michelle Wincott