- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Destiny’s Child Will Take the Stage at the Super Bowl Halftime Show
First a new song, and now all three members of Destiny’s Child will be performing together once again!
As we’ve all known for quite some time, Beyoncé is this year’s Super Bowl half time performer, but the show is turning out to get even better! Shortly after the announcement of the first brand new original song from Destiny’s Child in 8 years, it has been announced that Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will be joining Beyoncé on stage at the Super Bowl half time show!
US Weekly reports that Beyoncé will begin the show solo and Rowland and Williams will join her halfway through. The R&B girl group will perform a medley of their greatest hits, before going into their new song, “Nuclear.” “Nuclear” is off their upcoming Love Songs album.
After their performance as a group is over, Rowland and Williams will leave Beyoncé to end the show.
Love Songs will hit shelves on January 29 and Beyoncé is expected to release a new solo album in the spring.
Written by Michelle Wincott