- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Destiny’s Child Will Take the Stage at the Super Bowl Halftime Show
First a new song, and now all three members of Destiny’s Child will be performing together once again!
As we’ve all known for quite some time, Beyoncé is this year’s Super Bowl half time performer, but the show is turning out to get even better! Shortly after the announcement of the first brand new original song from Destiny’s Child in 8 years, it has been announced that Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will be joining Beyoncé on stage at the Super Bowl half time show!
US Weekly reports that Beyoncé will begin the show solo and Rowland and Williams will join her halfway through. The R&B girl group will perform a medley of their greatest hits, before going into their new song, “Nuclear.” “Nuclear” is off their upcoming Love Songs album.
After their performance as a group is over, Rowland and Williams will leave Beyoncé to end the show.
Love Songs will hit shelves on January 29 and Beyoncé is expected to release a new solo album in the spring.
Written by Michelle Wincott