- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Destiny’s Child Will Take the Stage at the Super Bowl Halftime Show
First a new song, and now all three members of Destiny’s Child will be performing together once again!
As we’ve all known for quite some time, Beyoncé is this year’s Super Bowl half time performer, but the show is turning out to get even better! Shortly after the announcement of the first brand new original song from Destiny’s Child in 8 years, it has been announced that Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams will be joining Beyoncé on stage at the Super Bowl half time show!
US Weekly reports that Beyoncé will begin the show solo and Rowland and Williams will join her halfway through. The R&B girl group will perform a medley of their greatest hits, before going into their new song, “Nuclear.” “Nuclear” is off their upcoming Love Songs album.
After their performance as a group is over, Rowland and Williams will leave Beyoncé to end the show.
Love Songs will hit shelves on January 29 and Beyoncé is expected to release a new solo album in the spring.
Written by Michelle Wincott