- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams Joins the Musical ‘Fela!’
Former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams will be taking a break from her acting and solo music career to embark on the national tour of the musical Fela!
Producers announced the news on Thursday. Williams will be on stage when the tour opens on January 29 in Washington, D.C. at the Sidney Harman Hall.
Fela! is a biography of a Nigerian musician and activist, Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Williams will play Fela’s African-American lover, Sandra Isadore.
The musical will play 16 cities. Williams’ former band mate Beyonce’s husband, Jay-Z, is one of the producers of Fela!, which won three Tony Awards.
Williams is not new to acting or being on the Broadway stage. She starred in the UPN sitcom Half & Half and has appeared in Broadway in Aida, on tour with The Color Purple, and in London starring in Chicago.
Written by Michelle Wincott