- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
Football Legend Dan Marino Fathered Love Child and Paid Millions for Silence
Football legend, Dan Marino, is the father of a love child born in 2005. To save his image, Marino paid the woman millions to keep quiet, according to The Post.
The ex-Miami Dolphin Quarterback, got Donna Savattere, a then-35-year-old production assistant at CBS Sports’ Manhattan studio, pregnant. Savattere gave birth to a daughter, in June 2005.
Marino made a statement regarding the love child saying,
Marino yesterday admitted to his dalliance.
“This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
Marino was married to his wife Claire, which whom he had six children, including four sons and two adopted daughters, at the time the affair took place. Marino has revealed the marriage is still strong stating,
“My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family.”
Savattere has been reportedly paid millions to care for Chloe and moved to Texas as part of the deal.
News of the affair and child comes as Marino is set to work Sunday’s big “Super Bowl Today” telecast.
What do you think about this bombshell??