- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Football Legend Dan Marino Fathered Love Child and Paid Millions for Silence
Football legend, Dan Marino, is the father of a love child born in 2005. To save his image, Marino paid the woman millions to keep quiet, according to The Post.
The ex-Miami Dolphin Quarterback, got Donna Savattere, a then-35-year-old production assistant at CBS Sports’ Manhattan studio, pregnant. Savattere gave birth to a daughter, in June 2005.
Marino made a statement regarding the love child saying,
Marino yesterday admitted to his dalliance.
“This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
Marino was married to his wife Claire, which whom he had six children, including four sons and two adopted daughters, at the time the affair took place. Marino has revealed the marriage is still strong stating,
“My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family.”
Savattere has been reportedly paid millions to care for Chloe and moved to Texas as part of the deal.
News of the affair and child comes as Marino is set to work Sunday’s big “Super Bowl Today” telecast.
What do you think about this bombshell??