- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Football Legend Dan Marino Fathered Love Child and Paid Millions for Silence
Football legend, Dan Marino, is the father of a love child born in 2005. To save his image, Marino paid the woman millions to keep quiet, according to The Post.
The ex-Miami Dolphin Quarterback, got Donna Savattere, a then-35-year-old production assistant at CBS Sports’ Manhattan studio, pregnant. Savattere gave birth to a daughter, in June 2005.
Marino made a statement regarding the love child saying,
Marino yesterday admitted to his dalliance.
“This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
Marino was married to his wife Claire, which whom he had six children, including four sons and two adopted daughters, at the time the affair took place. Marino has revealed the marriage is still strong stating,
“My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family.”
Savattere has been reportedly paid millions to care for Chloe and moved to Texas as part of the deal.
News of the affair and child comes as Marino is set to work Sunday’s big “Super Bowl Today” telecast.
What do you think about this bombshell??