- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
‘Girls’ Lena Dunham Blasts Rihanna & Chris Brown’s Relationship
In an interview with Alec Baldwin on his podcast, Dunham states:
“It’s an amazing thing and it’s like, it’s a platform that you have to take seriously. Which is why sometimes, it’s like, I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna.”
“Like you know, she left Barbados, she’s had this amazing career, she’s won a Grammy… She’s talented. And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed. And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I’m 95 years old.”
It’s easy to agree with Dunham who is pretty much spot on with everything she has said. A half-naked picture of Rihanna or a picture of her smoking weed is shared by her as much as her songs are heard on the radio: every 5 minutes. It is also a good thing that Dunham was far away from Brown when she made her comments as we all know what would have happened then.
What do you think of Dunham’s comments? Do you feel the same?