- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Girls Season 2 Premiere Preview 1/13/13
Girls returns for the second season on January 13, 2013. Girls is a comic look at the assorted humiliations and rare triumphs of a group of girls in their early 20s.
Created by and starring Lena Dunham (“Tiny Furniture”), the show is bound to be funny as the executive producer is also the hysterical Judd Apatow and Jenni Konner.
The cast also includes Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams, Zosia Mamet, Adam Driver and Alex Karpovsky. Shot in New York, the ten-episode second season premieres January 13, 2013.
The new series is a hit with Girls, receiving two Golden Globe nominations, including Best Television Series in a Comedy or Musical, and Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series in a Comedy or Musical (Lena Dunham).
Check out a preview of the 2nd season on page 2, along with a clip of what you can expect to see when the show returns. Will you be tuning in?