- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
Girls Season 2 Premiere Preview 1/13/13
Girls returns for the second season on January 13, 2013. Girls is a comic look at the assorted humiliations and rare triumphs of a group of girls in their early 20s.
Created by and starring Lena Dunham (“Tiny Furniture”), the show is bound to be funny as the executive producer is also the hysterical Judd Apatow and Jenni Konner.
The cast also includes Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams, Zosia Mamet, Adam Driver and Alex Karpovsky. Shot in New York, the ten-episode second season premieres January 13, 2013.
The new series is a hit with Girls, receiving two Golden Globe nominations, including Best Television Series in a Comedy or Musical, and Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series in a Comedy or Musical (Lena Dunham).
Check out a preview of the 2nd season on page 2, along with a clip of what you can expect to see when the show returns. Will you be tuning in?