- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Girls Season 2 Premiere Preview 1/13/13
Girls returns for the second season on January 13, 2013. Girls is a comic look at the assorted humiliations and rare triumphs of a group of girls in their early 20s.
Created by and starring Lena Dunham (“Tiny Furniture”), the show is bound to be funny as the executive producer is also the hysterical Judd Apatow and Jenni Konner.
The cast also includes Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams, Zosia Mamet, Adam Driver and Alex Karpovsky. Shot in New York, the ten-episode second season premieres January 13, 2013.
The new series is a hit with Girls, receiving two Golden Globe nominations, including Best Television Series in a Comedy or Musical, and Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series in a Comedy or Musical (Lena Dunham).
Check out a preview of the 2nd season on page 2, along with a clip of what you can expect to see when the show returns. Will you be tuning in?