- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Glee’s Mark Salling Accused of Sexual Battery
Mark Salling , also known bad boy Noah Puckerman on the hit television show Glee, has been accused of sexual-assault by his former girlfriend, Roxanne Gorzela. Gorzela is claiming Salling forced her to have sex with him without protection when they hooked up in March 2011.
According to TMZ, Gorzela claims in her lawsuit that she began dating Mark in Sept., 2010. In March 2011, before she had to go on a trip to Canada, they hooked up and Roxanne acknowledges she consented to having sex with Mark — but ONLY with a condom. In the lawsuit, it states that Mark refused to wear a condom and they had sex amidst her protests.
She claims later that month she went to Mark’s house to confront him about the emotional distress she was suffering and her “health concerns,” and she found him in bed with another woman. Roxanne claims she demanded on the spot he prove that he was clean and had no STDs. He allegedly responded by grabbing her and pushing her to the ground.
Roxanne claims she filed a police report on the day of the incident at his home.
Sallings lawyers have responded by saying,
“There is no truth to this, it’s the textbook case of a disgruntled girl looking to cash in on a TV star’s success.”
Is this a case of a relationship gone bad or something worse? Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts.