- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
Glee’s Mark Salling Accused of Sexual Battery
Mark Salling , also known bad boy Noah Puckerman on the hit television show Glee, has been accused of sexual-assault by his former girlfriend, Roxanne Gorzela. Gorzela is claiming Salling forced her to have sex with him without protection when they hooked up in March 2011.
According to TMZ, Gorzela claims in her lawsuit that she began dating Mark in Sept., 2010. In March 2011, before she had to go on a trip to Canada, they hooked up and Roxanne acknowledges she consented to having sex with Mark — but ONLY with a condom. In the lawsuit, it states that Mark refused to wear a condom and they had sex amidst her protests.
She claims later that month she went to Mark’s house to confront him about the emotional distress she was suffering and her “health concerns,” and she found him in bed with another woman. Roxanne claims she demanded on the spot he prove that he was clean and had no STDs. He allegedly responded by grabbing her and pushing her to the ground.
Roxanne claims she filed a police report on the day of the incident at his home.
Sallings lawyers have responded by saying,
“There is no truth to this, it’s the textbook case of a disgruntled girl looking to cash in on a TV star’s success.”
Is this a case of a relationship gone bad or something worse? Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts.