Two of the funniest women in Hollywood, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, will be hosting the Golden Globes on Sunday, January 13, 2013. That could only mean one thing, a lot of laughter. To get things started Amy and Tina sat down with The Hollywood Reporter where they came up with a drinking game to make things “more fun.”
The comediennes provided some tips on how you could play along at home:
- Drink every time an actress sheds tears in her acceptance speech
- Drink every time “you see a person actively not listening to someone on stage”
- Drink every time someone says “I didn’t prepare anything”
- Any time someone thanks producer Harvey Weinstein. Have a meatball sub.
- When Judi Dench is on screen, remove an article of clothing
- If Maggie Smith wins remove an article of clothing
It sounds like there may be a lot of drinking going on during the show if you follow the above suggestions. Do you have any ideas as to how we can make the Golden Globes even more fun?
Leave a comment and let us know.