- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Heidi Klum Talks Sex With Her Bodyguard?
Who knew Heidi Klum was wild in bed? Klum sat down with Marie Claire magazine to discuss her divorce, her sex life and more.
Klum, who believes in letting out her wild side in between the sheets stated,
“It’s good to make an effort to dress up sometimes – to do things outside of the norm,” she continued, “Some people are more experimental in bed and others are more boring. If you are wild and crazy, bring it on so the other person is well aware that you have little devil horns that come out every once in a while.”
Klum also spoke about her divorce from Seal saying she doesn’t understand why people call her split “devastating.” While it’s not what she wanted she doesn’t consider it a real problem. Illness is a real problem, not divorce.
How does Heidi feel about getting married again.
“I don’t think [I’ll get married again], no, no,” she says. “I wanted to keep the memory of [mine and Seal’s] wedding alive every year. That’s why I thought it would be fun to get married over and over. But now I don’t think it’s that important. I’m not angry about anything, but I don’t think I will. Maybe if I’m with someone for 15 or 20 years, and we do it in our old age as a fun thing to do. … But I don’t have the urgency anymore.”
What type of man does Heidi like? She likes the look of the younger man saying,
“Younger men train more, and when the clothes come off, it is nice to look at a sexy, ripped body. But I am realistic. I’m turning 40 next year. I don’t think I could deal with waking up next to a 25-year-old.”
What do you think about Heidi’s attitude about divorce? Most people are devastated when they go through a divorce. I guess when you look like Heidi and have the money she has, the attitude just shift’s to, “next?”