- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Heidi Klum Talks Sex With Her Bodyguard?
Who knew Heidi Klum was wild in bed? Klum sat down with Marie Claire magazine to discuss her divorce, her sex life and more.
Klum, who believes in letting out her wild side in between the sheets stated,
“It’s good to make an effort to dress up sometimes – to do things outside of the norm,” she continued, “Some people are more experimental in bed and others are more boring. If you are wild and crazy, bring it on so the other person is well aware that you have little devil horns that come out every once in a while.”
Klum also spoke about her divorce from Seal saying she doesn’t understand why people call her split “devastating.” While it’s not what she wanted she doesn’t consider it a real problem. Illness is a real problem, not divorce.
How does Heidi feel about getting married again.
“I don’t think [I’ll get married again], no, no,” she says. “I wanted to keep the memory of [mine and Seal’s] wedding alive every year. That’s why I thought it would be fun to get married over and over. But now I don’t think it’s that important. I’m not angry about anything, but I don’t think I will. Maybe if I’m with someone for 15 or 20 years, and we do it in our old age as a fun thing to do. … But I don’t have the urgency anymore.”
What type of man does Heidi like? She likes the look of the younger man saying,
“Younger men train more, and when the clothes come off, it is nice to look at a sexy, ripped body. But I am realistic. I’m turning 40 next year. I don’t think I could deal with waking up next to a 25-year-old.”
What do you think about Heidi’s attitude about divorce? Most people are devastated when they go through a divorce. I guess when you look like Heidi and have the money she has, the attitude just shift’s to, “next?”