- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Hugh Hefner Marries Crystal Harris on New Years Eve
Hugh Hefner is officially a married man. Hef married his former runaway bride, 26-year-old girlfriend Crystal Harris on New Year’s Eve at the Playboy Mansion.
The 86-year-old founder of Playboy married his bride in front of a select group of family and friends, according to Us Weekly. The bride, who is now going by Crystal Hefner on Twitter, said,
“Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed”
The New Year’s Eve wedding took place a year and a half after they were first supposed to exchange vows—and less than a month after Harris revealed that they were reengaged.
Congratulations to Hugh and Crystal.
What do you think about the couple getting married?