- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Hugh Hefner Marries Crystal Harris on New Years Eve
Hugh Hefner is officially a married man. Hef married his former runaway bride, 26-year-old girlfriend Crystal Harris on New Year’s Eve at the Playboy Mansion.
The 86-year-old founder of Playboy married his bride in front of a select group of family and friends, according to Us Weekly. The bride, who is now going by Crystal Hefner on Twitter, said,
“Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed”
The New Year’s Eve wedding took place a year and a half after they were first supposed to exchange vows—and less than a month after Harris revealed that they were reengaged.
Congratulations to Hugh and Crystal.
What do you think about the couple getting married?