- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Hugh Hefner Marries Crystal Harris on New Years Eve
Hugh Hefner is officially a married man. Hef married his former runaway bride, 26-year-old girlfriend Crystal Harris on New Year’s Eve at the Playboy Mansion.
The 86-year-old founder of Playboy married his bride in front of a select group of family and friends, according to Us Weekly. The bride, who is now going by Crystal Hefner on Twitter, said,
“Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed”
The New Year’s Eve wedding took place a year and a half after they were first supposed to exchange vows—and less than a month after Harris revealed that they were reengaged.
Congratulations to Hugh and Crystal.
What do you think about the couple getting married?