- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
J.J. Abrams will Direct New ‘Star Wars’ Movie
J.J. Abrams is set to direct the next installment of “Star Wars,” which Disney has said will be “Episode 7″ and due out in 2015. Disney bought “Star Wars” maker Lucasfilm last month for $4.06 billion.
Abrams, 46 directed the TV show “Lost” and the film “Star Trek: Into Darkness,” set to hit theaters May 17.
During an interview with EW back in November, Abrams said, “As a kid I was always a fan of special effects. Watching movies I was constantly trying to figure out how they did it, whatever the effect was. Star Wars was the first movie that blew my mind in that way; it didn’t matter how they did any of it because it was all so overwhelmingly and entirely great. It was funny and romantic and scary and compelling and the visual effects just served the characters and story. It galvanized for me; not for what was exciting about how movies were made, but rather for what movies were capable of”.(In the same interview, he also denied that he would be directing any Star Wars films.)
What do you think of Abrams new job??