- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
James Franco Talks About Gay Rumors
Franco, who has played several gay characters in his career, most notably, Milk, sat down with MTV to address the continuous rumors:
“In high school these girls got mad at me and so they spread this rumor that I was having a gay relationship with one of my closest friends. And they even made up a little dance they would do in the girl’s locker room about me being gay. I still don’t know what the dance was…It wasn’t like it was anything new. And, in fact, it wasn’t something that frightened me… If people think that, it’s fine. I really don’t care.”
There seems to be an ignorant trend running in Hollywood that if you play several gay characters, well than you must be gay. One has to commend Franco on shrugging off the rumors and not letting it affect his decisions to take on these characters.
Franco can next be seen in Oz the Great and the Powerful, and also Lovelace, where he is playing Hugh Hefner.