- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
James Franco Talks About Gay Rumors
Franco, who has played several gay characters in his career, most notably, Milk, sat down with MTV to address the continuous rumors:
“In high school these girls got mad at me and so they spread this rumor that I was having a gay relationship with one of my closest friends. And they even made up a little dance they would do in the girl’s locker room about me being gay. I still don’t know what the dance was…It wasn’t like it was anything new. And, in fact, it wasn’t something that frightened me… If people think that, it’s fine. I really don’t care.”
There seems to be an ignorant trend running in Hollywood that if you play several gay characters, well than you must be gay. One has to commend Franco on shrugging off the rumors and not letting it affect his decisions to take on these characters.
Franco can next be seen in Oz the Great and the Powerful, and also Lovelace, where he is playing Hugh Hefner.