- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Engaged to be Married!!
Olivia Wilde and SNL star, Jason Sudeikis are engaged to be married!! Have U Heard reported the rumor last month, but it has now been confirmed.
The engagement came shortly after the holidays, but no wedding date has been confirmed.
This will be the second wedding for both actors. Wilde, who rose to fame on “House M.D” finalized her divorce from documentarian Tao Ruspoli in 2011 after eight years of marriage. Sudeikis was previously married to “Pitch Perfect” screenwriter Kay Cannon. They divorced in 2010.
Wilde will next be seen in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone in March and Ron Howard’s Rush, out in September.
Meanwhile, Sudeikis has the animated film Epic in May and We’re the Millers, costarring Jennifer Aniston, which hits theaters in August.
Congrats to the happy couple!!