- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Engaged to be Married!!
Olivia Wilde and SNL star, Jason Sudeikis are engaged to be married!! Have U Heard reported the rumor last month, but it has now been confirmed.
The engagement came shortly after the holidays, but no wedding date has been confirmed.
This will be the second wedding for both actors. Wilde, who rose to fame on “House M.D” finalized her divorce from documentarian Tao Ruspoli in 2011 after eight years of marriage. Sudeikis was previously married to “Pitch Perfect” screenwriter Kay Cannon. They divorced in 2010.
Wilde will next be seen in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone in March and Ron Howard’s Rush, out in September.
Meanwhile, Sudeikis has the animated film Epic in May and We’re the Millers, costarring Jennifer Aniston, which hits theaters in August.
Congrats to the happy couple!!