- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Engaged to be Married!!
Olivia Wilde and SNL star, Jason Sudeikis are engaged to be married!! Have U Heard reported the rumor last month, but it has now been confirmed.
The engagement came shortly after the holidays, but no wedding date has been confirmed.
This will be the second wedding for both actors. Wilde, who rose to fame on “House M.D” finalized her divorce from documentarian Tao Ruspoli in 2011 after eight years of marriage. Sudeikis was previously married to “Pitch Perfect” screenwriter Kay Cannon. They divorced in 2010.
Wilde will next be seen in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone in March and Ron Howard’s Rush, out in September.
Meanwhile, Sudeikis has the animated film Epic in May and We’re the Millers, costarring Jennifer Aniston, which hits theaters in August.
Congrats to the happy couple!!