- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Engaged to be Married!!
Olivia Wilde and SNL star, Jason Sudeikis are engaged to be married!! Have U Heard reported the rumor last month, but it has now been confirmed.
The engagement came shortly after the holidays, but no wedding date has been confirmed.
This will be the second wedding for both actors. Wilde, who rose to fame on “House M.D” finalized her divorce from documentarian Tao Ruspoli in 2011 after eight years of marriage. Sudeikis was previously married to “Pitch Perfect” screenwriter Kay Cannon. They divorced in 2010.
Wilde will next be seen in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone in March and Ron Howard’s Rush, out in September.
Meanwhile, Sudeikis has the animated film Epic in May and We’re the Millers, costarring Jennifer Aniston, which hits theaters in August.
Congrats to the happy couple!!