- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde Engaged to be Married!!
Olivia Wilde and SNL star, Jason Sudeikis are engaged to be married!! Have U Heard reported the rumor last month, but it has now been confirmed.
The engagement came shortly after the holidays, but no wedding date has been confirmed.
This will be the second wedding for both actors. Wilde, who rose to fame on “House M.D” finalized her divorce from documentarian Tao Ruspoli in 2011 after eight years of marriage. Sudeikis was previously married to “Pitch Perfect” screenwriter Kay Cannon. They divorced in 2010.
Wilde will next be seen in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone in March and Ron Howard’s Rush, out in September.
Meanwhile, Sudeikis has the animated film Epic in May and We’re the Millers, costarring Jennifer Aniston, which hits theaters in August.
Congrats to the happy couple!!