- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Jennifer Lawrence Calls Acting Stupid
Jennifer Lawrence, whose popularity skyrocketed after staring as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games,h as a strong opinion when it comes to her craft: “Acting is stupid.”
During an interview with Vanity Fair, Lawrence had this to say:
“Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.”
Not to sound rude, Jennifer, but people spent their hard earned cash to see you shoot a bow and arrow for about 2 hours. Not to sound rude, but the career you call “stupid” has you financially set up for a very long time.
Now, Lawrence is quickly showing that she is not your typical Hollywood starlet, and she is trying really hard to come across as someone who is normal and wants us to know that “See? I’m just like you.” And while I do understand the point that Lawrence is trying to make, perhaps there will be more people who are put off by her comments, than those that commend her for her comments.