- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Jennifer Lawrence Calls Acting Stupid
Jennifer Lawrence, whose popularity skyrocketed after staring as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games,h as a strong opinion when it comes to her craft: “Acting is stupid.”
During an interview with Vanity Fair, Lawrence had this to say:
“Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.”
Not to sound rude, Jennifer, but people spent their hard earned cash to see you shoot a bow and arrow for about 2 hours. Not to sound rude, but the career you call “stupid” has you financially set up for a very long time.
Now, Lawrence is quickly showing that she is not your typical Hollywood starlet, and she is trying really hard to come across as someone who is normal and wants us to know that “See? I’m just like you.” And while I do understand the point that Lawrence is trying to make, perhaps there will be more people who are put off by her comments, than those that commend her for her comments.