- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Jennifer Lawrence Calls Acting Stupid
Jennifer Lawrence, whose popularity skyrocketed after staring as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games,h as a strong opinion when it comes to her craft: “Acting is stupid.”
During an interview with Vanity Fair, Lawrence had this to say:
“Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.”
Not to sound rude, Jennifer, but people spent their hard earned cash to see you shoot a bow and arrow for about 2 hours. Not to sound rude, but the career you call “stupid” has you financially set up for a very long time.
Now, Lawrence is quickly showing that she is not your typical Hollywood starlet, and she is trying really hard to come across as someone who is normal and wants us to know that “See? I’m just like you.” And while I do understand the point that Lawrence is trying to make, perhaps there will be more people who are put off by her comments, than those that commend her for her comments.