- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult Split – Oscar Curse?
Jennifer Lawrence is single. Being an Oscar Nominated Actress isn’t easy. There is even a curse that has been said to affect the winners of the Best Actress at the Academy Awards. Within two years of winning the Best Actress Oscar and the relationship the winner is in, is over. Maybe Lawrence is a bit early for the curse, but Jennifer and Nick are over.
In Touch magazine (not the best source) is reporting the “Hunger Games” actress, 22, has split from longtime boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, 23. The pair began dating in 2010, after meeting on the set of X Men.
While the details as to the cause of the breakup are brief, it is being reported, “They’re young and grew apart. But they remain friends.” A bit boring but it sounds reasonable. When you meet the love of your life at 20 years old, it is not likely you are going to be together for ever – especially in Hollywood. Two years of dating in Hollywood is like 14 years anywhere else.
It was only a couple of months ago that Lawrence told Elle magazine that Hoult was her best friend and favorite person to be around. What could have happened in two months to drive the couple apart?
Lawrence has been nominated for a Best Actress Oscar, for Silver Linings Playbook and won two Critics Choice Awards for Best Actress Best in two separate categories for two different roles, winning Best Actress in an Action Movie for The Hunger Games and Best Actress in a Comedy for Silver Linings Playbook.