- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Jennifer Lopez Tells All With ‘No Regrets’ – Photo
In the magazine, Jennifer admits to weeping, as she recorded a new song about the end of her seven year marriage to Anthony. Lopez credits her boyfriend, choreographer and dancer Casper Smart with helping her heal after the divorce.
The singer is aware of the 18-year age difference between the two and jokes that she has asked him,
“‘Why don’t you go find a young girlfriend and get out of here? What do you want with me?’ And you think, ‘How long is this gone be?’ You think, ‘Okay, in 10 years I’m going to be like this and you’re going to be like that’ and … men at that age are … I think all different things. The truth is we don’t know what’s going to happen. We’re loving this moment right now. We make each other happy.”
While J. Lo is famous for her love life, as much as her singing, having dated P. Diddy and been engaged to Ben Affleck, she says she regrets nothing. What a great way to live.