- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Jennifer Lopez Tells All With ‘No Regrets’ – Photo
In the magazine, Jennifer admits to weeping, as she recorded a new song about the end of her seven year marriage to Anthony. Lopez credits her boyfriend, choreographer and dancer Casper Smart with helping her heal after the divorce.
The singer is aware of the 18-year age difference between the two and jokes that she has asked him,
“‘Why don’t you go find a young girlfriend and get out of here? What do you want with me?’ And you think, ‘How long is this gone be?’ You think, ‘Okay, in 10 years I’m going to be like this and you’re going to be like that’ and … men at that age are … I think all different things. The truth is we don’t know what’s going to happen. We’re loving this moment right now. We make each other happy.”
While J. Lo is famous for her love life, as much as her singing, having dated P. Diddy and been engaged to Ben Affleck, she says she regrets nothing. What a great way to live.