- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Jennifer Lopez Tells All With ‘No Regrets’ – Photo
In the magazine, Jennifer admits to weeping, as she recorded a new song about the end of her seven year marriage to Anthony. Lopez credits her boyfriend, choreographer and dancer Casper Smart with helping her heal after the divorce.
The singer is aware of the 18-year age difference between the two and jokes that she has asked him,
“‘Why don’t you go find a young girlfriend and get out of here? What do you want with me?’ And you think, ‘How long is this gone be?’ You think, ‘Okay, in 10 years I’m going to be like this and you’re going to be like that’ and … men at that age are … I think all different things. The truth is we don’t know what’s going to happen. We’re loving this moment right now. We make each other happy.”
While J. Lo is famous for her love life, as much as her singing, having dated P. Diddy and been engaged to Ben Affleck, she says she regrets nothing. What a great way to live.