- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Jeremy Renner To Be A Father, Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant
In a very strange story, it looks as if actor, Jeremy Renner, is going to be a father, as his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his child.
According to two witnesses, Renner could be heard sharing the news with Eva Longoria:
“I’m going to fly in when her water breaks.” Longoria could then be heard saying, “I’m so blown away.”
Multiple sources have confirm that Renner’s ex is 8 months pregnant and is scheduled to give birth next month. Another source states:
“…they used to date but it wasn’t serious.” The source also adds that the pregnant ex is staying in Renner’s L.A. home, as well that the actor is “being ultra-secretive about it,” but “she has been going on about her life and not hiding it.”
When you are 8 months pregnant and the father to your child is Jeremy Renner, you are not going to keep it a secret. When the man who decided that making a movie called Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was a good idea, you don’t keep it a secret. When you were too busy to “protect” your hawkeye, than no, it shouldn’t be a secret.
Kudos to Renner for actually stepping up and agreeing to do his part, but also kudos to him for realizing that it would have made him look like a douchebag if he didn’t.