- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Jeremy Renner To Be A Father, Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant
In a very strange story, it looks as if actor, Jeremy Renner, is going to be a father, as his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his child.
According to two witnesses, Renner could be heard sharing the news with Eva Longoria:
“I’m going to fly in when her water breaks.” Longoria could then be heard saying, “I’m so blown away.”
Multiple sources have confirm that Renner’s ex is 8 months pregnant and is scheduled to give birth next month. Another source states:
“…they used to date but it wasn’t serious.” The source also adds that the pregnant ex is staying in Renner’s L.A. home, as well that the actor is “being ultra-secretive about it,” but “she has been going on about her life and not hiding it.”
When you are 8 months pregnant and the father to your child is Jeremy Renner, you are not going to keep it a secret. When the man who decided that making a movie called Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was a good idea, you don’t keep it a secret. When you were too busy to “protect” your hawkeye, than no, it shouldn’t be a secret.
Kudos to Renner for actually stepping up and agreeing to do his part, but also kudos to him for realizing that it would have made him look like a douchebag if he didn’t.