- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
Jeremy Renner To Be A Father, Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant
In a very strange story, it looks as if actor, Jeremy Renner, is going to be a father, as his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his child.
According to two witnesses, Renner could be heard sharing the news with Eva Longoria:
“I’m going to fly in when her water breaks.” Longoria could then be heard saying, “I’m so blown away.”
Multiple sources have confirm that Renner’s ex is 8 months pregnant and is scheduled to give birth next month. Another source states:
“…they used to date but it wasn’t serious.” The source also adds that the pregnant ex is staying in Renner’s L.A. home, as well that the actor is “being ultra-secretive about it,” but “she has been going on about her life and not hiding it.”
When you are 8 months pregnant and the father to your child is Jeremy Renner, you are not going to keep it a secret. When the man who decided that making a movie called Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was a good idea, you don’t keep it a secret. When you were too busy to “protect” your hawkeye, than no, it shouldn’t be a secret.
Kudos to Renner for actually stepping up and agreeing to do his part, but also kudos to him for realizing that it would have made him look like a douchebag if he didn’t.