- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Jeremy Renner To Be A Father, Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant
In a very strange story, it looks as if actor, Jeremy Renner, is going to be a father, as his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his child.
According to two witnesses, Renner could be heard sharing the news with Eva Longoria:
“I’m going to fly in when her water breaks.” Longoria could then be heard saying, “I’m so blown away.”
Multiple sources have confirm that Renner’s ex is 8 months pregnant and is scheduled to give birth next month. Another source states:
“…they used to date but it wasn’t serious.” The source also adds that the pregnant ex is staying in Renner’s L.A. home, as well that the actor is “being ultra-secretive about it,” but “she has been going on about her life and not hiding it.”
When you are 8 months pregnant and the father to your child is Jeremy Renner, you are not going to keep it a secret. When the man who decided that making a movie called Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was a good idea, you don’t keep it a secret. When you were too busy to “protect” your hawkeye, than no, it shouldn’t be a secret.
Kudos to Renner for actually stepping up and agreeing to do his part, but also kudos to him for realizing that it would have made him look like a douchebag if he didn’t.