- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Jeremy Renner To Be A Father, Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant
In a very strange story, it looks as if actor, Jeremy Renner, is going to be a father, as his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his child.
According to two witnesses, Renner could be heard sharing the news with Eva Longoria:
“I’m going to fly in when her water breaks.” Longoria could then be heard saying, “I’m so blown away.”
Multiple sources have confirm that Renner’s ex is 8 months pregnant and is scheduled to give birth next month. Another source states:
“…they used to date but it wasn’t serious.” The source also adds that the pregnant ex is staying in Renner’s L.A. home, as well that the actor is “being ultra-secretive about it,” but “she has been going on about her life and not hiding it.”
When you are 8 months pregnant and the father to your child is Jeremy Renner, you are not going to keep it a secret. When the man who decided that making a movie called Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters was a good idea, you don’t keep it a secret. When you were too busy to “protect” your hawkeye, than no, it shouldn’t be a secret.
Kudos to Renner for actually stepping up and agreeing to do his part, but also kudos to him for realizing that it would have made him look like a douchebag if he didn’t.