- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
Jessica Simpson To Star In NBC Comedy Show Pilot Inspired By Her Life
In a move that NBC will soon regret, although they are probably used to it, Jessica Simpson has been tapped to star in a comedy pilot inspired by her life.
In a statement given on Tuesday, Simpson states:
“I often find myself thinking that no one could ever make up the things that actually happen in my life — so between the real life elements and a great team of writers, I think we’ll have people laughing!”
The untitled show, which I’m sure people will enjoy laughing at, will also be executive produced by Simpson along with her father and manager, Joe Simpson, who has not taken out his dollar sign contacts since his daughter was 12 years old and staring in the Mickey Mouse Club.
Simpson has been busy showing the world her baby bump and will soon become a mother of two.
What do you think of Simpson staring in a show based off her life? Would you watch it?