- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Jessica Simpson To Star In NBC Comedy Show Pilot Inspired By Her Life
In a move that NBC will soon regret, although they are probably used to it, Jessica Simpson has been tapped to star in a comedy pilot inspired by her life.
In a statement given on Tuesday, Simpson states:
“I often find myself thinking that no one could ever make up the things that actually happen in my life — so between the real life elements and a great team of writers, I think we’ll have people laughing!”
The untitled show, which I’m sure people will enjoy laughing at, will also be executive produced by Simpson along with her father and manager, Joe Simpson, who has not taken out his dollar sign contacts since his daughter was 12 years old and staring in the Mickey Mouse Club.
Simpson has been busy showing the world her baby bump and will soon become a mother of two.
What do you think of Simpson staring in a show based off her life? Would you watch it?