- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jessica Simpson To Star In NBC Comedy Show Pilot Inspired By Her Life
In a move that NBC will soon regret, although they are probably used to it, Jessica Simpson has been tapped to star in a comedy pilot inspired by her life.
In a statement given on Tuesday, Simpson states:
“I often find myself thinking that no one could ever make up the things that actually happen in my life — so between the real life elements and a great team of writers, I think we’ll have people laughing!”
The untitled show, which I’m sure people will enjoy laughing at, will also be executive produced by Simpson along with her father and manager, Joe Simpson, who has not taken out his dollar sign contacts since his daughter was 12 years old and staring in the Mickey Mouse Club.
Simpson has been busy showing the world her baby bump and will soon become a mother of two.
What do you think of Simpson staring in a show based off her life? Would you watch it?