- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Jessica Simpson To Star In NBC Comedy Show Pilot Inspired By Her Life
In a move that NBC will soon regret, although they are probably used to it, Jessica Simpson has been tapped to star in a comedy pilot inspired by her life.
In a statement given on Tuesday, Simpson states:
“I often find myself thinking that no one could ever make up the things that actually happen in my life — so between the real life elements and a great team of writers, I think we’ll have people laughing!”
The untitled show, which I’m sure people will enjoy laughing at, will also be executive produced by Simpson along with her father and manager, Joe Simpson, who has not taken out his dollar sign contacts since his daughter was 12 years old and staring in the Mickey Mouse Club.
Simpson has been busy showing the world her baby bump and will soon become a mother of two.
What do you think of Simpson staring in a show based off her life? Would you watch it?