- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Jodie Foster’s Crazy Speech for Lifetime Achievement Award at Golden Globe Awards – Video
Jodie Foster received the Cecile B. DeMille Lifetime Award at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. Foster, who has been in “the business” almost as long as she been alive, which is 50 years, made a bizarre speech. A speech that sounded like a combination of a coming out speech, a thank you mom speech and a rant rolled into one.
Jodie took the opportunity to make a declaration of sorts saying, “I am single” and followed up by making her “coming out speech.” The actress has been in the business for 47 years and values her privacy but revealed that as a celebrity she is supposed to “honor the details of her private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a reality show.” She claims her reality show would be extremely boring.
The speech was about valuing her privacy but left most of the audience and viewers scratching their heads, wondering what on earth she was talking about.
Check out her acceptance speech on page 2 and let us know what you think about the speech.