- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Jodie Foster’s Crazy Speech for Lifetime Achievement Award at Golden Globe Awards – Video
Jodie Foster received the Cecile B. DeMille Lifetime Award at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. Foster, who has been in “the business” almost as long as she been alive, which is 50 years, made a bizarre speech. A speech that sounded like a combination of a coming out speech, a thank you mom speech and a rant rolled into one.
Jodie took the opportunity to make a declaration of sorts saying, “I am single” and followed up by making her “coming out speech.” The actress has been in the business for 47 years and values her privacy but revealed that as a celebrity she is supposed to “honor the details of her private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a reality show.” She claims her reality show would be extremely boring.
The speech was about valuing her privacy but left most of the audience and viewers scratching their heads, wondering what on earth she was talking about.
Check out her acceptance speech on page 2 and let us know what you think about the speech.