- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Jodie Foster’s Crazy Speech for Lifetime Achievement Award at Golden Globe Awards – Video
Jodie Foster received the Cecile B. DeMille Lifetime Award at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. Foster, who has been in “the business” almost as long as she been alive, which is 50 years, made a bizarre speech. A speech that sounded like a combination of a coming out speech, a thank you mom speech and a rant rolled into one.
Jodie took the opportunity to make a declaration of sorts saying, “I am single” and followed up by making her “coming out speech.” The actress has been in the business for 47 years and values her privacy but revealed that as a celebrity she is supposed to “honor the details of her private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a reality show.” She claims her reality show would be extremely boring.
The speech was about valuing her privacy but left most of the audience and viewers scratching their heads, wondering what on earth she was talking about.
Check out her acceptance speech on page 2 and let us know what you think about the speech.