- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Jodie Foster’s Crazy Speech for Lifetime Achievement Award at Golden Globe Awards – Video
Jodie Foster received the Cecile B. DeMille Lifetime Award at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. Foster, who has been in “the business” almost as long as she been alive, which is 50 years, made a bizarre speech. A speech that sounded like a combination of a coming out speech, a thank you mom speech and a rant rolled into one.
Jodie took the opportunity to make a declaration of sorts saying, “I am single” and followed up by making her “coming out speech.” The actress has been in the business for 47 years and values her privacy but revealed that as a celebrity she is supposed to “honor the details of her private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a reality show.” She claims her reality show would be extremely boring.
The speech was about valuing her privacy but left most of the audience and viewers scratching their heads, wondering what on earth she was talking about.
Check out her acceptance speech on page 2 and let us know what you think about the speech.