- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
Justin Bieber To Host Saturday Night Live
If you’re a 12-year-old girl and you want your parents to let you stay up pass 11, then make sure you choose February 9th, the night Justin Bieber will host Saturday Night Live.
Rumors have been floating around for some time now, but on Wednesday it was finally confirmed that Bieber will not only host the long running sketch comedy show, but he will also be the night’s musical guest. While everybody who has gone through puberty will probably not be tuning in to see Bieber host, I am sure that those still on the edge on whether they like Bieber or not, will probably watch just so that they can finally decide that no, they do not like him.
The good news is that the show will probably very funny as Bieber’s camp have not limited what they can do. Meaning, the recent pot incident will be fair game.
This is not the first time this season that a “musician” has been handed the task of hosting and being the musical guest, as earlier this season, Bruno Mars was also appointed both duties, in yet more proof as to why the majority of musicians should not attempt to act.
What do you guys think of Bieber hosting Saturday Night Live? Will you be tuning into see it?