- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Justin Bieber To Host Saturday Night Live
If you’re a 12-year-old girl and you want your parents to let you stay up pass 11, then make sure you choose February 9th, the night Justin Bieber will host Saturday Night Live.
Rumors have been floating around for some time now, but on Wednesday it was finally confirmed that Bieber will not only host the long running sketch comedy show, but he will also be the night’s musical guest. While everybody who has gone through puberty will probably not be tuning in to see Bieber host, I am sure that those still on the edge on whether they like Bieber or not, will probably watch just so that they can finally decide that no, they do not like him.
The good news is that the show will probably very funny as Bieber’s camp have not limited what they can do. Meaning, the recent pot incident will be fair game.
This is not the first time this season that a “musician” has been handed the task of hosting and being the musical guest, as earlier this season, Bruno Mars was also appointed both duties, in yet more proof as to why the majority of musicians should not attempt to act.
What do you guys think of Bieber hosting Saturday Night Live? Will you be tuning into see it?