- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Justin Bieber Owns You When He Hangs Out With You
If you party with Justin Bieber, any photographs taken will not be owned by you, but it will instead be property of Bieber (he thinks).
After being photographed smoking pot at a hotel room this past week, Bieber and his people seem to be pulling out all the stops to make sure that the media never sees pictures of Bieber doing anything that would upset his pre-teen fans. One way Bieber and his people are controlling this are by setting up signs at the party stating “Any and all photos taken at the party do NOT belong to the people who took them, they all belong to Justin Bieber.”
Aside from the signs and various trips to Kinkos, Bieber’s people manage the party, which means that Bieber is in charge of everything that occurs at the party.
Somebody should probably tell Bieber and his people who a sign means nothing, and his party-goers still own every photo they decide to take of Bieber playing Wii or hitting the pinata or whatever else a 12-year-old does at their party.
What do you guys think of Bieber trying to own your photos?