- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Justin Bieber Photographer Killed After Chasing His Car
A photographer following Justin Bieber’s Ferrari was killed on New Year’s Day in Los Angeles.
While attempting to take photos of a Ferrari that belonged to Justin Bieber, the photographer was fatally struck by a car. The singer’s vehicle, being driven by a friend, had reportedly been stopped by police on Tuesday evening, when the unidentified photographer stepped out of his own car to take pictures.
The photographer was later struck by a passing vehicle and died, according to reports. Bieber was not in the Ferrari at the time of the accident, according to TMZ.
The photographer was said to have been following the car prior to the traffic stop. A situation Bieber is too familiar with, having been chased by photographers on several occasions.
Celebrities have been complaining about being chased and stalked in the past but were concerned with their own safety. Photographers should take caution when chasing someone – not only could they hurt or kill an innocent bystander or a celebrity but they too can be hurt or killed.
Will this stop photographers from risking their lives for the million dollar photo?