- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Justin Bieber Photographer Killed After Chasing His Car
A photographer following Justin Bieber’s Ferrari was killed on New Year’s Day in Los Angeles.
While attempting to take photos of a Ferrari that belonged to Justin Bieber, the photographer was fatally struck by a car. The singer’s vehicle, being driven by a friend, had reportedly been stopped by police on Tuesday evening, when the unidentified photographer stepped out of his own car to take pictures.
The photographer was later struck by a passing vehicle and died, according to reports. Bieber was not in the Ferrari at the time of the accident, according to TMZ.
The photographer was said to have been following the car prior to the traffic stop. A situation Bieber is too familiar with, having been chased by photographers on several occasions.
Celebrities have been complaining about being chased and stalked in the past but were concerned with their own safety. Photographers should take caution when chasing someone – not only could they hurt or kill an innocent bystander or a celebrity but they too can be hurt or killed.
Will this stop photographers from risking their lives for the million dollar photo?