- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Is Justin Bieber Smoking Pot and Is it Causing Problems?
Is Justin Bieber smoking pot? And is it starting to cause problems for him and those around him?
The rumor mill (also known as the internet) has been abuzz with whispers that Bieber has been smoking pot and it is causing problems with his career.
Blind Gossip recently posted this item – with the most common guess being Justin Bieber:
We know that this pop star likes to puff puff, but we are not sure about the pass. This pop star has had incredible success. Who would have thought a single teen mom could raise such a great child? Since he is not from the US, he still has strong ties in his country. He recently met an important public [figure], and word is he was HIGH.
What is the problem, you ask? He likes to smoke! Not just one blunt… we are talking 4 to 5 a day. Oh, yes, this pop star is said to be on Snoop Dogg status. But we hope he slows it down soon. You never know. Next time he gets chased down by reporters, the highway patrol just may look into his eyes instead of asking for an autograph.
Sadly there has been a death as a result of a photographer thinking he was chasing Justin Bieber in his Ferrari. The photographer thought he had the money shot – a photo of the Biebs smoking marijuana.
Usually where there is smoke, there is fire. What do you think? Is Justin Bieber smoking pot and if so – is it starting to cause problems in his personal life? That would be beyond sad. A You Tube sensation makes it big only to get hooked on drugs?