- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Is Justin Bieber Smoking Pot and Is it Causing Problems?
Is Justin Bieber smoking pot? And is it starting to cause problems for him and those around him?
The rumor mill (also known as the internet) has been abuzz with whispers that Bieber has been smoking pot and it is causing problems with his career.
Blind Gossip recently posted this item – with the most common guess being Justin Bieber:
We know that this pop star likes to puff puff, but we are not sure about the pass. This pop star has had incredible success. Who would have thought a single teen mom could raise such a great child? Since he is not from the US, he still has strong ties in his country. He recently met an important public [figure], and word is he was HIGH.
What is the problem, you ask? He likes to smoke! Not just one blunt… we are talking 4 to 5 a day. Oh, yes, this pop star is said to be on Snoop Dogg status. But we hope he slows it down soon. You never know. Next time he gets chased down by reporters, the highway patrol just may look into his eyes instead of asking for an autograph.
Sadly there has been a death as a result of a photographer thinking he was chasing Justin Bieber in his Ferrari. The photographer thought he had the money shot – a photo of the Biebs smoking marijuana.
Usually where there is smoke, there is fire. What do you think? Is Justin Bieber smoking pot and if so – is it starting to cause problems in his personal life? That would be beyond sad. A You Tube sensation makes it big only to get hooked on drugs?