- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Is Justin Bieber Smoking Pot and Is it Causing Problems?
Is Justin Bieber smoking pot? And is it starting to cause problems for him and those around him?
The rumor mill (also known as the internet) has been abuzz with whispers that Bieber has been smoking pot and it is causing problems with his career.
Blind Gossip recently posted this item – with the most common guess being Justin Bieber:
We know that this pop star likes to puff puff, but we are not sure about the pass. This pop star has had incredible success. Who would have thought a single teen mom could raise such a great child? Since he is not from the US, he still has strong ties in his country. He recently met an important public [figure], and word is he was HIGH.
What is the problem, you ask? He likes to smoke! Not just one blunt… we are talking 4 to 5 a day. Oh, yes, this pop star is said to be on Snoop Dogg status. But we hope he slows it down soon. You never know. Next time he gets chased down by reporters, the highway patrol just may look into his eyes instead of asking for an autograph.
Sadly there has been a death as a result of a photographer thinking he was chasing Justin Bieber in his Ferrari. The photographer thought he had the money shot – a photo of the Biebs smoking marijuana.
Usually where there is smoke, there is fire. What do you think? Is Justin Bieber smoking pot and if so – is it starting to cause problems in his personal life? That would be beyond sad. A You Tube sensation makes it big only to get hooked on drugs?