- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Pot Smoking Photos
Justin Bieber has reached out to his fans after photos of the singer allegedly smoking pot surfaced on TMZ.
Bieber took to twitter to (sort of) apologize to his more than 32 million fans saying,
“i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers,” followed by, “Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up,” and, “back on tour tomorrow. ready to see u all smile. time to do what im supposed to be doing. performing. #BELIEVEtour”
Bieber knows his audience, he ended his twitter messages with,
“goodnight ladies. #muchlove”
Justin will wrap up the North American leg of his tour at the end of the month. He then will travel the world before coming back to the states to heat up arenas over the summer.
Do you think Justin is just saying what everyone wants to hear or has he really learned? And if he has learned, what exactly did he learn? Not to get caught smoking pot or not to do it?
Let’s hope Justin continues on the straight and narrow and doesn’t become a statistic. That would be beyond terrible.