- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Pot Smoking Photos
Justin Bieber has reached out to his fans after photos of the singer allegedly smoking pot surfaced on TMZ.
Bieber took to twitter to (sort of) apologize to his more than 32 million fans saying,
“i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers,” followed by, “Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up,” and, “back on tour tomorrow. ready to see u all smile. time to do what im supposed to be doing. performing. #BELIEVEtour”
Bieber knows his audience, he ended his twitter messages with,
“goodnight ladies. #muchlove”
Justin will wrap up the North American leg of his tour at the end of the month. He then will travel the world before coming back to the states to heat up arenas over the summer.
Do you think Justin is just saying what everyone wants to hear or has he really learned? And if he has learned, what exactly did he learn? Not to get caught smoking pot or not to do it?
Let’s hope Justin continues on the straight and narrow and doesn’t become a statistic. That would be beyond terrible.