- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Pot Smoking Photos
Justin Bieber has reached out to his fans after photos of the singer allegedly smoking pot surfaced on TMZ.
Bieber took to twitter to (sort of) apologize to his more than 32 million fans saying,
“i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers,” followed by, “Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up,” and, “back on tour tomorrow. ready to see u all smile. time to do what im supposed to be doing. performing. #BELIEVEtour”
Bieber knows his audience, he ended his twitter messages with,
“goodnight ladies. #muchlove”
Justin will wrap up the North American leg of his tour at the end of the month. He then will travel the world before coming back to the states to heat up arenas over the summer.
Do you think Justin is just saying what everyone wants to hear or has he really learned? And if he has learned, what exactly did he learn? Not to get caught smoking pot or not to do it?
Let’s hope Justin continues on the straight and narrow and doesn’t become a statistic. That would be beyond terrible.