- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Justin Bieber Speaks Out About Pot Smoking Photos
Justin Bieber has reached out to his fans after photos of the singer allegedly smoking pot surfaced on TMZ.
Bieber took to twitter to (sort of) apologize to his more than 32 million fans saying,
“i see all of u. i hear all of u. i never want to let any of you down. i love u. and..thank u. #beliebers,” followed by, “Everyday growing and learning. trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up,” and, “back on tour tomorrow. ready to see u all smile. time to do what im supposed to be doing. performing. #BELIEVEtour”
Bieber knows his audience, he ended his twitter messages with,
“goodnight ladies. #muchlove”
Justin will wrap up the North American leg of his tour at the end of the month. He then will travel the world before coming back to the states to heat up arenas over the summer.
Do you think Justin is just saying what everyone wants to hear or has he really learned? And if he has learned, what exactly did he learn? Not to get caught smoking pot or not to do it?
Let’s hope Justin continues on the straight and narrow and doesn’t become a statistic. That would be beyond terrible.