- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Justin Timberlake to Perform at the Grammys
Justin Timberlake will be performing on the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast on February 10.
This marks the first time in four years that Timberlake will take the Grammy stage. It will also be his debut television performance on the eve of his first studio album in seven years.
Most likely he will perform his latest single, “Suit & Tie,” which he released earlier this month. Fingers crossed that we’ll get to hear another new song too!
Timberlake will be performing his first actual concert in years this weekend at a New Orleans event the night before the Super Bowl.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, joins previously announced performers Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert with Dierks Bentley, The Black Keys, fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, and Elton John with Ed Sheeran. LL Cool J will return as host this year.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will air live on Sunday, February 10, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 pm.
Written by Michelle Wincott