- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Justin Timberlake to Perform at the Grammys
Justin Timberlake will be performing on the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast on February 10.
This marks the first time in four years that Timberlake will take the Grammy stage. It will also be his debut television performance on the eve of his first studio album in seven years.
Most likely he will perform his latest single, “Suit & Tie,” which he released earlier this month. Fingers crossed that we’ll get to hear another new song too!
Timberlake will be performing his first actual concert in years this weekend at a New Orleans event the night before the Super Bowl.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, joins previously announced performers Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert with Dierks Bentley, The Black Keys, fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, and Elton John with Ed Sheeran. LL Cool J will return as host this year.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will air live on Sunday, February 10, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 pm.
Written by Michelle Wincott