- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Justin Timberlake to Perform at the Grammys
Justin Timberlake will be performing on the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast on February 10.
This marks the first time in four years that Timberlake will take the Grammy stage. It will also be his debut television performance on the eve of his first studio album in seven years.
Most likely he will perform his latest single, “Suit & Tie,” which he released earlier this month. Fingers crossed that we’ll get to hear another new song too!
Timberlake will be performing his first actual concert in years this weekend at a New Orleans event the night before the Super Bowl.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, joins previously announced performers Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert with Dierks Bentley, The Black Keys, fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, and Elton John with Ed Sheeran. LL Cool J will return as host this year.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will air live on Sunday, February 10, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 pm.
Written by Michelle Wincott