- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Justin Timberlake to Perform at the Grammys
Justin Timberlake will be performing on the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast on February 10.
This marks the first time in four years that Timberlake will take the Grammy stage. It will also be his debut television performance on the eve of his first studio album in seven years.
Most likely he will perform his latest single, “Suit & Tie,” which he released earlier this month. Fingers crossed that we’ll get to hear another new song too!
Timberlake will be performing his first actual concert in years this weekend at a New Orleans event the night before the Super Bowl.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, joins previously announced performers Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert with Dierks Bentley, The Black Keys, fun., The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, and Elton John with Ed Sheeran. LL Cool J will return as host this year.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will air live on Sunday, February 10, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 pm.
Written by Michelle Wincott