- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
- The Royals Recap: Your Sovereignty of Reason 4/26/15
- Mama June Comes Out As Bisexual; Criticizes Pregnant Daughter!
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominee and Winners List
Justin Timberlake Returning to Music to Help MySpace Investment?
Justin Timberlake is returning to where it all started for the singer/actor, music.
The singer, has made a big announcement via twitter saying, “I think I’M READY,” before posting a link to a YouTube video which shows him walking into a studio and explaining his absence from releasing new songs.
Timberlake claims music means more to him than anyone else in the world. He says he is the one who is obsessive about it before we even hear it and he doesn’t want to put music out that he just doesn’t love.
Is it Timberlake’s love for music that is bringing him back or is it his investment in MySpace that may be the real reason.
Timberlake invested in MySpace and debuted the new site on September 24, giving it a much needed make over. What was once was the go-to social venue was replaced by Facebook.
While Timberlake has been able to “bring sexy back” will he be able to do the same thing for MySpace and will his return to music do that for his new investment?
Check out the video on page 2.