- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Justin Timberlake Returning to Music to Help MySpace Investment?
Justin Timberlake is returning to where it all started for the singer/actor, music.
The singer, has made a big announcement via twitter saying, “I think I’M READY,” before posting a link to a YouTube video which shows him walking into a studio and explaining his absence from releasing new songs.
Timberlake claims music means more to him than anyone else in the world. He says he is the one who is obsessive about it before we even hear it and he doesn’t want to put music out that he just doesn’t love.
Is it Timberlake’s love for music that is bringing him back or is it his investment in MySpace that may be the real reason.
Timberlake invested in MySpace and debuted the new site on September 24, giving it a much needed make over. What was once was the go-to social venue was replaced by Facebook.
While Timberlake has been able to “bring sexy back” will he be able to do the same thing for MySpace and will his return to music do that for his new investment?
Check out the video on page 2.