- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Kate Middleton’s 31st Birthday Celebration is Private and Lowkey
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, turns 31 today. So how will Kate be celebrating the big day??
Middleton will celebrate with her husband, Prince William quietly. According to “Today” correspondent Michelle Kosinski in London, the Royal couple is expected to spend this birthday in private, possibly at their remote cottage in Wales. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, as the pregnant Duchess has been suffering from acute morning sickness. Who would want to celebrate big when you aren’t feeling well?
In addition to morning sickness, the apparent suicide of the nurse who allowed the prank phone call to go through to the nurse in charge of the Duchess’ care, wasn’t an easy time for the Royal couple either.
The couple plan moving into a 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace, which will involve a major redecoration project for Kate — including, a nursery for the new baby. (A 20-room apartment? – in most places that’s considered a mansion).
Happy birthday, Kate.