- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Kate Middleton’s 31st Birthday Celebration is Private and Lowkey
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, turns 31 today. So how will Kate be celebrating the big day??
Middleton will celebrate with her husband, Prince William quietly. According to “Today” correspondent Michelle Kosinski in London, the Royal couple is expected to spend this birthday in private, possibly at their remote cottage in Wales. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, as the pregnant Duchess has been suffering from acute morning sickness. Who would want to celebrate big when you aren’t feeling well?
In addition to morning sickness, the apparent suicide of the nurse who allowed the prank phone call to go through to the nurse in charge of the Duchess’ care, wasn’t an easy time for the Royal couple either.
The couple plan moving into a 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace, which will involve a major redecoration project for Kate — including, a nursery for the new baby. (A 20-room apartment? – in most places that’s considered a mansion).
Happy birthday, Kate.