- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Kate Middleton’s 31st Birthday Celebration is Private and Lowkey
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, turns 31 today. So how will Kate be celebrating the big day??
Middleton will celebrate with her husband, Prince William quietly. According to “Today” correspondent Michelle Kosinski in London, the Royal couple is expected to spend this birthday in private, possibly at their remote cottage in Wales. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, as the pregnant Duchess has been suffering from acute morning sickness. Who would want to celebrate big when you aren’t feeling well?
In addition to morning sickness, the apparent suicide of the nurse who allowed the prank phone call to go through to the nurse in charge of the Duchess’ care, wasn’t an easy time for the Royal couple either.
The couple plan moving into a 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace, which will involve a major redecoration project for Kate — including, a nursery for the new baby. (A 20-room apartment? – in most places that’s considered a mansion).
Happy birthday, Kate.