- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Kate Middleton’s 31st Birthday Celebration is Private and Lowkey
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, turns 31 today. So how will Kate be celebrating the big day??
Middleton will celebrate with her husband, Prince William quietly. According to “Today” correspondent Michelle Kosinski in London, the Royal couple is expected to spend this birthday in private, possibly at their remote cottage in Wales. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, as the pregnant Duchess has been suffering from acute morning sickness. Who would want to celebrate big when you aren’t feeling well?
In addition to morning sickness, the apparent suicide of the nurse who allowed the prank phone call to go through to the nurse in charge of the Duchess’ care, wasn’t an easy time for the Royal couple either.
The couple plan moving into a 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace, which will involve a major redecoration project for Kate — including, a nursery for the new baby. (A 20-room apartment? – in most places that’s considered a mansion).
Happy birthday, Kate.