- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Kate Middleton’s 31st Birthday Celebration is Private and Lowkey
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, turns 31 today. So how will Kate be celebrating the big day??
Middleton will celebrate with her husband, Prince William quietly. According to “Today” correspondent Michelle Kosinski in London, the Royal couple is expected to spend this birthday in private, possibly at their remote cottage in Wales. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise, as the pregnant Duchess has been suffering from acute morning sickness. Who would want to celebrate big when you aren’t feeling well?
In addition to morning sickness, the apparent suicide of the nurse who allowed the prank phone call to go through to the nurse in charge of the Duchess’ care, wasn’t an easy time for the Royal couple either.
The couple plan moving into a 20-room apartment in Kensington Palace, which will involve a major redecoration project for Kate — including, a nursery for the new baby. (A 20-room apartment? – in most places that’s considered a mansion).
Happy birthday, Kate.