- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Kelly Clarkson Responds to Gay Rumors
For years, Kelly Clarkson, the original American Idol winner, has had people question her sexuality. The singer took some time from her busy schedule to address the rumors.
Clarkson spoke with Cosmopolitan where she stated,
“People think, ‘Oh, she’s been single for too long,’That’s kind of an insult to the gay community. Being single doesn’t mean you’re gay. But I’m never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it’s just not my thing. I’ve always batted for the boys’ team.”
Clarkson has had these rumors follow her for the majority of her singing career, and they only got stronger the more time that Clarkson spent “alone.” Because according to Hollywood, if you are a young, attractive, famous, successful woman, and you are single, than you must be gay.
The pop singer was single for six years before she started dating talent manager, Brandon Blackstock, back in February, and now she is engaged to him. Clarkson has a career that others may envy, including successful albums, Grammy nominations, and never being involved in any scandals, and she has answered every question with dignity.
What do you think of Clarkson’s response to the gay rumors?