- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Kelly Clarkson Responds to Gay Rumors
For years, Kelly Clarkson, the original American Idol winner, has had people question her sexuality. The singer took some time from her busy schedule to address the rumors.
Clarkson spoke with Cosmopolitan where she stated,
“People think, ‘Oh, she’s been single for too long,’That’s kind of an insult to the gay community. Being single doesn’t mean you’re gay. But I’m never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it’s just not my thing. I’ve always batted for the boys’ team.”
Clarkson has had these rumors follow her for the majority of her singing career, and they only got stronger the more time that Clarkson spent “alone.” Because according to Hollywood, if you are a young, attractive, famous, successful woman, and you are single, than you must be gay.
The pop singer was single for six years before she started dating talent manager, Brandon Blackstock, back in February, and now she is engaged to him. Clarkson has a career that others may envy, including successful albums, Grammy nominations, and never being involved in any scandals, and she has answered every question with dignity.
What do you think of Clarkson’s response to the gay rumors?