- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Kelly Clarkson Responds to Gay Rumors
For years, Kelly Clarkson, the original American Idol winner, has had people question her sexuality. The singer took some time from her busy schedule to address the rumors.
Clarkson spoke with Cosmopolitan where she stated,
“People think, ‘Oh, she’s been single for too long,’That’s kind of an insult to the gay community. Being single doesn’t mean you’re gay. But I’m never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it’s just not my thing. I’ve always batted for the boys’ team.”
Clarkson has had these rumors follow her for the majority of her singing career, and they only got stronger the more time that Clarkson spent “alone.” Because according to Hollywood, if you are a young, attractive, famous, successful woman, and you are single, than you must be gay.
The pop singer was single for six years before she started dating talent manager, Brandon Blackstock, back in February, and now she is engaged to him. Clarkson has a career that others may envy, including successful albums, Grammy nominations, and never being involved in any scandals, and she has answered every question with dignity.
What do you think of Clarkson’s response to the gay rumors?