- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Kelly Clarkson Responds to Gay Rumors
For years, Kelly Clarkson, the original American Idol winner, has had people question her sexuality. The singer took some time from her busy schedule to address the rumors.
Clarkson spoke with Cosmopolitan where she stated,
“People think, ‘Oh, she’s been single for too long,’That’s kind of an insult to the gay community. Being single doesn’t mean you’re gay. But I’m never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it’s just not my thing. I’ve always batted for the boys’ team.”
Clarkson has had these rumors follow her for the majority of her singing career, and they only got stronger the more time that Clarkson spent “alone.” Because according to Hollywood, if you are a young, attractive, famous, successful woman, and you are single, than you must be gay.
The pop singer was single for six years before she started dating talent manager, Brandon Blackstock, back in February, and now she is engaged to him. Clarkson has a career that others may envy, including successful albums, Grammy nominations, and never being involved in any scandals, and she has answered every question with dignity.
What do you think of Clarkson’s response to the gay rumors?