- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Kelly Clarkson Responds to Gay Rumors
For years, Kelly Clarkson, the original American Idol winner, has had people question her sexuality. The singer took some time from her busy schedule to address the rumors.
Clarkson spoke with Cosmopolitan where she stated,
“People think, ‘Oh, she’s been single for too long,’That’s kind of an insult to the gay community. Being single doesn’t mean you’re gay. But I’m never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it’s just not my thing. I’ve always batted for the boys’ team.”
Clarkson has had these rumors follow her for the majority of her singing career, and they only got stronger the more time that Clarkson spent “alone.” Because according to Hollywood, if you are a young, attractive, famous, successful woman, and you are single, than you must be gay.
The pop singer was single for six years before she started dating talent manager, Brandon Blackstock, back in February, and now she is engaged to him. Clarkson has a career that others may envy, including successful albums, Grammy nominations, and never being involved in any scandals, and she has answered every question with dignity.
What do you think of Clarkson’s response to the gay rumors?