- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Say No To $3 Million For Baby Photos
Looks like Kim Kardashain and Kanye West have turned down a “huge a**” offer (and yes that was intentional) of $3 million for the first pictures of their baby.
Yes, while the English have William and Kate to obsess over, us Americans prefer to go the more “trashier” route and are focused on Kim and Kanye’s future baby. According to TMZ, a source close to the gruesome twosome states that Kim and Kanye have been flooded with offers for the first photos of their baby, and they turned down a $3 million offer from an overseas tabloid.
It is definitely an interesting move on Kim and Kanye’s part, and one has to wonder if they are just not selling at all or are holding back for more money. But, since Kanye’s ego is as big as Kim’s…(I won’t go there again) it would not come to a surprise at all if they are holding back in order to want to have the most expensive celebrity baby photos ever, topping Brad Pitt’s and Angelina Jolie’s $14 million for their twins photos.
What does everyone think of Kim and Kanye turning down the $3million offer? Are they holding back for more?