- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Say No To $3 Million For Baby Photos
Looks like Kim Kardashain and Kanye West have turned down a “huge a**” offer (and yes that was intentional) of $3 million for the first pictures of their baby.
Yes, while the English have William and Kate to obsess over, us Americans prefer to go the more “trashier” route and are focused on Kim and Kanye’s future baby. According to TMZ, a source close to the gruesome twosome states that Kim and Kanye have been flooded with offers for the first photos of their baby, and they turned down a $3 million offer from an overseas tabloid.
It is definitely an interesting move on Kim and Kanye’s part, and one has to wonder if they are just not selling at all or are holding back for more money. But, since Kanye’s ego is as big as Kim’s…(I won’t go there again) it would not come to a surprise at all if they are holding back in order to want to have the most expensive celebrity baby photos ever, topping Brad Pitt’s and Angelina Jolie’s $14 million for their twins photos.
What does everyone think of Kim and Kanye turning down the $3million offer? Are they holding back for more?