- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Say No To $3 Million For Baby Photos
Looks like Kim Kardashain and Kanye West have turned down a “huge a**” offer (and yes that was intentional) of $3 million for the first pictures of their baby.
Yes, while the English have William and Kate to obsess over, us Americans prefer to go the more “trashier” route and are focused on Kim and Kanye’s future baby. According to TMZ, a source close to the gruesome twosome states that Kim and Kanye have been flooded with offers for the first photos of their baby, and they turned down a $3 million offer from an overseas tabloid.
It is definitely an interesting move on Kim and Kanye’s part, and one has to wonder if they are just not selling at all or are holding back for more money. But, since Kanye’s ego is as big as Kim’s…(I won’t go there again) it would not come to a surprise at all if they are holding back in order to want to have the most expensive celebrity baby photos ever, topping Brad Pitt’s and Angelina Jolie’s $14 million for their twins photos.
What does everyone think of Kim and Kanye turning down the $3million offer? Are they holding back for more?