- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Kourtney Kardashian Offers to Breast Feed Kim’s Baby – Video
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are busy making the publicity rounds for the new season of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. That means a lot of appearances and interviews where they run out of things to talk about and start spilling what the ladies discuss during what is supposed to be their private moments.
Kim and Kourtney were speaking about the “old days,” when sisters would take turns babysitting each other’s kids so they can get a night out (maybe Kim’s live in nanny will have the night off?), and the sister who was babysitting would breastfeed all of the children. Kim claims Kourtney suggested they try it.
Kourtney insisted that her words were twisted in the translation saying, “I said, that’s what they did back in the day. I didn’t say that let’s try this.”
Don’t count on the Kardashians sharing breastfeeding duties even though Kourtney said the idea didn’t “freak” her out, Kim was uncomfortable with the idea.
It’s good to see there are some limits as to the closeness of the Kardashian sisters. What other ideas will they come up with next?