- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Kourtney Kardashian Offers to Breast Feed Kim’s Baby – Video
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are busy making the publicity rounds for the new season of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. That means a lot of appearances and interviews where they run out of things to talk about and start spilling what the ladies discuss during what is supposed to be their private moments.
Kim and Kourtney were speaking about the “old days,” when sisters would take turns babysitting each other’s kids so they can get a night out (maybe Kim’s live in nanny will have the night off?), and the sister who was babysitting would breastfeed all of the children. Kim claims Kourtney suggested they try it.
Kourtney insisted that her words were twisted in the translation saying, “I said, that’s what they did back in the day. I didn’t say that let’s try this.”
Don’t count on the Kardashians sharing breastfeeding duties even though Kourtney said the idea didn’t “freak” her out, Kim was uncomfortable with the idea.
It’s good to see there are some limits as to the closeness of the Kardashian sisters. What other ideas will they come up with next?
Pages: 1 2