- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
- The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Winner List
- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
LA Lakers Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa are Staying Together
LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are staying together!!
He and Vanessa, announced Friday, using social media, that they have reconciled and dropped divorce filings from December 2011.
It is nice to hear that people are working on their relationships following the announcement today that both, Britney Spears split from Jason Trawick, and Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult called it quits!!
“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together,” Vanessa wrote.
“I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family. When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out,” Kobe posted on Facebook.
The couple married in April 2001 and have two daughters, Natalia, 9, and Gianna, 6, who I am sure are very glad to hear the good news!!