- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
LA Lakers Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa are Staying Together
LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are staying together!!
He and Vanessa, announced Friday, using social media, that they have reconciled and dropped divorce filings from December 2011.
It is nice to hear that people are working on their relationships following the announcement today that both, Britney Spears split from Jason Trawick, and Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult called it quits!!
“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together,” Vanessa wrote.
“I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family. When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out,” Kobe posted on Facebook.
The couple married in April 2001 and have two daughters, Natalia, 9, and Gianna, 6, who I am sure are very glad to hear the good news!!