- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
LA Lakers Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa are Staying Together
LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are staying together!!
He and Vanessa, announced Friday, using social media, that they have reconciled and dropped divorce filings from December 2011.
It is nice to hear that people are working on their relationships following the announcement today that both, Britney Spears split from Jason Trawick, and Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult called it quits!!
“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together,” Vanessa wrote.
“I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family. When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out,” Kobe posted on Facebook.
The couple married in April 2001 and have two daughters, Natalia, 9, and Gianna, 6, who I am sure are very glad to hear the good news!!