- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
LA Lakers Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa are Staying Together
LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are staying together!!
He and Vanessa, announced Friday, using social media, that they have reconciled and dropped divorce filings from December 2011.
It is nice to hear that people are working on their relationships following the announcement today that both, Britney Spears split from Jason Trawick, and Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult called it quits!!
“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together,” Vanessa wrote.
“I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family. When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out,” Kobe posted on Facebook.
The couple married in April 2001 and have two daughters, Natalia, 9, and Gianna, 6, who I am sure are very glad to hear the good news!!