- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
LA Lakers Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa are Staying Together
LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa are staying together!!
He and Vanessa, announced Friday, using social media, that they have reconciled and dropped divorce filings from December 2011.
It is nice to hear that people are working on their relationships following the announcement today that both, Britney Spears split from Jason Trawick, and Jennifer Lawrence and Nick Hoult called it quits!!
“We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together,” Vanessa wrote.
“I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family. When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out,” Kobe posted on Facebook.
The couple married in April 2001 and have two daughters, Natalia, 9, and Gianna, 6, who I am sure are very glad to hear the good news!!