- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Lance Armstrong Admits to Doping – Video
Lance Armstrong has finally admitted to doping. Despite being stripped of all of his titles, the athlete stood firm and insisted he did not use performance enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France, – until now. Leave it to Oprah to land the interview of the century, where Armstrong opened up and revealed the truth, according to an anonymous AP source.
Armstrong is said to have been using drugs since the 1990’s, before his battle with cancer. Could the cancer have been a result of using the drugs?
A federal investigation took place last year with the charges being dropped before the USADA stepped in with an investigation of its own. The agency deposed 11 former teammates and accused Armstrong of masterminding a complex drug program that included steroids, blood boosters and a range of other performance-enhancers.
Armstrong stopped at the Livestrong Foundation, which he founded, on his way to the interview and apologized to staff members for letting them down and putting the foundation at risk. He did not make a direct confession – he saved that for the Oprah interview set to air on Thursday. Will you be tuning in?