- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Lance Armstrong Admits to Doping – Video
Lance Armstrong has finally admitted to doping. Despite being stripped of all of his titles, the athlete stood firm and insisted he did not use performance enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France, – until now. Leave it to Oprah to land the interview of the century, where Armstrong opened up and revealed the truth, according to an anonymous AP source.
Armstrong is said to have been using drugs since the 1990’s, before his battle with cancer. Could the cancer have been a result of using the drugs?
A federal investigation took place last year with the charges being dropped before the USADA stepped in with an investigation of its own. The agency deposed 11 former teammates and accused Armstrong of masterminding a complex drug program that included steroids, blood boosters and a range of other performance-enhancers.
Armstrong stopped at the Livestrong Foundation, which he founded, on his way to the interview and apologized to staff members for letting them down and putting the foundation at risk. He did not make a direct confession – he saved that for the Oprah interview set to air on Thursday. Will you be tuning in?