- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Lance Armstrong to Confess on Oprah About Drug Use?
Lance Armstrong may finally confess to using drugs, helping him win all his titles in cycling, to the one and only Oprah Winfrey?
Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles by the sport’s governing body, the International Cycling Union (UCI), after the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) concluded the he and his team had run “the most sophisticated, professionalism and successful doping program that the sport has ever seen”.
It will be Armstrong’s first interview since he was banned for life by the UCI.
The Oprah Winfrey Network said in a statement:
“Armstrong will address the alleged doping scandal, years of accusations of cheating and charges of lying about the use of performance-enhancing drugs throughout his storied cycling career.”
With Armstrong’s reputation in ruins, losing major sponsors and the Livestrong charity he helped establish dropping his name, why confess now? At this point he is nothing but a disappointment to society and has nowhere to go but up. And wouldn’t a book from Armstrong detailing all of his wrong doings and how he did it, sell much better after an interview with Oprah?
What do you think about Armstrong confessing, will he or will it just be an interview of denials and help Oprah’s ratings?