- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Lance Armstrong to Confess on Oprah About Drug Use?
Lance Armstrong may finally confess to using drugs, helping him win all his titles in cycling, to the one and only Oprah Winfrey?
Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles by the sport’s governing body, the International Cycling Union (UCI), after the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) concluded the he and his team had run “the most sophisticated, professionalism and successful doping program that the sport has ever seen”.
It will be Armstrong’s first interview since he was banned for life by the UCI.
The Oprah Winfrey Network said in a statement:
“Armstrong will address the alleged doping scandal, years of accusations of cheating and charges of lying about the use of performance-enhancing drugs throughout his storied cycling career.”
With Armstrong’s reputation in ruins, losing major sponsors and the Livestrong charity he helped establish dropping his name, why confess now? At this point he is nothing but a disappointment to society and has nowhere to go but up. And wouldn’t a book from Armstrong detailing all of his wrong doings and how he did it, sell much better after an interview with Oprah?
What do you think about Armstrong confessing, will he or will it just be an interview of denials and help Oprah’s ratings?