- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Lance Armstrong to Confess on Oprah About Drug Use?
Lance Armstrong may finally confess to using drugs, helping him win all his titles in cycling, to the one and only Oprah Winfrey?
Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles by the sport’s governing body, the International Cycling Union (UCI), after the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) concluded the he and his team had run “the most sophisticated, professionalism and successful doping program that the sport has ever seen”.
It will be Armstrong’s first interview since he was banned for life by the UCI.
The Oprah Winfrey Network said in a statement:
“Armstrong will address the alleged doping scandal, years of accusations of cheating and charges of lying about the use of performance-enhancing drugs throughout his storied cycling career.”
With Armstrong’s reputation in ruins, losing major sponsors and the Livestrong charity he helped establish dropping his name, why confess now? At this point he is nothing but a disappointment to society and has nowhere to go but up. And wouldn’t a book from Armstrong detailing all of his wrong doings and how he did it, sell much better after an interview with Oprah?
What do you think about Armstrong confessing, will he or will it just be an interview of denials and help Oprah’s ratings?