- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
Lance Armstrong Interview with Oprah Part 2 – Video
Lance Armstrong continued his interview with Oprah tonight. Last night, during part 1 Armstrong confessed to doping on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”. During the second part of the interview the disgraced cyclist focused on his personal turmoil.
During the most emotional segment of the lengthy interview, Armstrong detailed the moment when he told his 13-year-old son, Luke, to stop defending him against those who insisted he had doped.
“I said, ‘Listen, there’s been a lot of questions about your dad. My career. Whether I doped or did not dope. I’ve always denied that and I’ve always been ruthless and defiant about that. You guys have seen that. That’s probably why you trusted me on it.’ Which makes it even sicker,” Armstrong told Winfrey, as his eyes welled up with tears. “And I said, ‘I want you to know that it’s true.'”
Catch the highlights of the second interview on page 2 and watch the first part HERE!!