- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
Lance Armstrong Interview with Oprah Part 2 – Video
Lance Armstrong continued his interview with Oprah tonight. Last night, during part 1 Armstrong confessed to doping on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”. During the second part of the interview the disgraced cyclist focused on his personal turmoil.
During the most emotional segment of the lengthy interview, Armstrong detailed the moment when he told his 13-year-old son, Luke, to stop defending him against those who insisted he had doped.
“I said, ‘Listen, there’s been a lot of questions about your dad. My career. Whether I doped or did not dope. I’ve always denied that and I’ve always been ruthless and defiant about that. You guys have seen that. That’s probably why you trusted me on it.’ Which makes it even sicker,” Armstrong told Winfrey, as his eyes welled up with tears. “And I said, ‘I want you to know that it’s true.'”
Catch the highlights of the second interview on page 2 and watch the first part HERE!!