- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Lance Armstrong Interview with Oprah Part 2 – Video
Lance Armstrong continued his interview with Oprah tonight. Last night, during part 1 Armstrong confessed to doping on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”. During the second part of the interview the disgraced cyclist focused on his personal turmoil.
During the most emotional segment of the lengthy interview, Armstrong detailed the moment when he told his 13-year-old son, Luke, to stop defending him against those who insisted he had doped.
“I said, ‘Listen, there’s been a lot of questions about your dad. My career. Whether I doped or did not dope. I’ve always denied that and I’ve always been ruthless and defiant about that. You guys have seen that. That’s probably why you trusted me on it.’ Which makes it even sicker,” Armstrong told Winfrey, as his eyes welled up with tears. “And I said, ‘I want you to know that it’s true.'”
Catch the highlights of the second interview on page 2 and watch the first part HERE!!
Pages: 1 2