- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Lance Armstrong Interview with Oprah Part 2 – Video
Lance Armstrong continued his interview with Oprah tonight. Last night, during part 1 Armstrong confessed to doping on “Oprah’s Next Chapter”. During the second part of the interview the disgraced cyclist focused on his personal turmoil.
During the most emotional segment of the lengthy interview, Armstrong detailed the moment when he told his 13-year-old son, Luke, to stop defending him against those who insisted he had doped.
“I said, ‘Listen, there’s been a lot of questions about your dad. My career. Whether I doped or did not dope. I’ve always denied that and I’ve always been ruthless and defiant about that. You guys have seen that. That’s probably why you trusted me on it.’ Which makes it even sicker,” Armstrong told Winfrey, as his eyes welled up with tears. “And I said, ‘I want you to know that it’s true.'”
Catch the highlights of the second interview on page 2 and watch the first part HERE!!