- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Lance Armstrong Turns Down Dancing With the Stars – Not Desperate Enough
Dancing With the Stars is looking to get some of the most talked about celebrities to dance this season. First, Lindsay Lohan was offered a chance to dance her way into the hearts of television viewers and now Lance Armstrong has been offered a spot on the show.
Armstrong has been in the news for his disgraceful drug use and was on Oprah last week, discussing his much talked about fall from hero to villain.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the disgraced cyclist was offered to join the upcoming spring edition of the ABC reality show, but he passed on it.
His rep claims, “Lance has been offered the show each and every year since its inception. Although flattered he has passed on their generous offers.”
His rep doesn’t want the public to believe he was only offered the show to try to win back the hearts of the American people, therefore making sure to say “this isn’t the first time.”
Do you think Lance should have taken the offer or do you believe he did the right thing by saying no?