- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Lance Armstrong Turns Down Dancing With the Stars – Not Desperate Enough
Dancing With the Stars is looking to get some of the most talked about celebrities to dance this season. First, Lindsay Lohan was offered a chance to dance her way into the hearts of television viewers and now Lance Armstrong has been offered a spot on the show.
Armstrong has been in the news for his disgraceful drug use and was on Oprah last week, discussing his much talked about fall from hero to villain.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the disgraced cyclist was offered to join the upcoming spring edition of the ABC reality show, but he passed on it.
His rep claims, “Lance has been offered the show each and every year since its inception. Although flattered he has passed on their generous offers.”
His rep doesn’t want the public to believe he was only offered the show to try to win back the hearts of the American people, therefore making sure to say “this isn’t the first time.”
Do you think Lance should have taken the offer or do you believe he did the right thing by saying no?