- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Lance Armstrong Turns Down Dancing With the Stars – Not Desperate Enough
Dancing With the Stars is looking to get some of the most talked about celebrities to dance this season. First, Lindsay Lohan was offered a chance to dance her way into the hearts of television viewers and now Lance Armstrong has been offered a spot on the show.
Armstrong has been in the news for his disgraceful drug use and was on Oprah last week, discussing his much talked about fall from hero to villain.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the disgraced cyclist was offered to join the upcoming spring edition of the ABC reality show, but he passed on it.
His rep claims, “Lance has been offered the show each and every year since its inception. Although flattered he has passed on their generous offers.”
His rep doesn’t want the public to believe he was only offered the show to try to win back the hearts of the American people, therefore making sure to say “this isn’t the first time.”
Do you think Lance should have taken the offer or do you believe he did the right thing by saying no?