- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Lance Armstrong Turns Down Dancing With the Stars – Not Desperate Enough
Dancing With the Stars is looking to get some of the most talked about celebrities to dance this season. First, Lindsay Lohan was offered a chance to dance her way into the hearts of television viewers and now Lance Armstrong has been offered a spot on the show.
Armstrong has been in the news for his disgraceful drug use and was on Oprah last week, discussing his much talked about fall from hero to villain.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the disgraced cyclist was offered to join the upcoming spring edition of the ABC reality show, but he passed on it.
His rep claims, “Lance has been offered the show each and every year since its inception. Although flattered he has passed on their generous offers.”
His rep doesn’t want the public to believe he was only offered the show to try to win back the hearts of the American people, therefore making sure to say “this isn’t the first time.”
Do you think Lance should have taken the offer or do you believe he did the right thing by saying no?