- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Liberty Ross Files For Divorce from Unfaithful Husband Rupert Sanders
Liberty Ross has decided to end her 10-year marriage to Rupert Sanders.
The 34 year-old model’s divorce petition was entered into Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday where she is asking for joint custody of the couple’s two children, along with spousal support and that her attorney fees be paid by Sanders.
The “Snow White and the Huntsman” director also filed his response, where he too asks for joint custody of the children, daughter Skyla 7, and son Tennyson, 5.
Six months ago, Sanders issued a public apology to Ross after cheating with his Snow White and the Huntsman star Kristen Stewart.
Another celebrity marriages bits the dust!!