- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Miley Cyrus Calls Paparazzi “Fools” After Death Of A Justin Bieber Photog
While the Hollywood world is buzzing after the terrible tragedy that involved a photog being fatally struck by a car while trying to take a picture of Justin Bieber’s Ferrari, Miley Cyrus took her disgust to Twitter, and had some harsh words:
“Hope this paparazzi/JB accident brings on some changes in ’13 Paparazzi are dangerous! Wasn’t Princess Di enough of a wake up call?!” Cyrus continues, “It is unfair for anyone to put this on to Justin’s conscious as well! This was bound to happen!”
While one can understand Cyrus’ anger, she definitely did not use the right words, and was definitely not sensitive to the issue at all. Cyrus could have sent her condolences, but one cannot expect such logic from Cyrus.
Cyrus continued her barrage, and slowly inserts her foot more into her mouth:
“Your mom teaches u when your a child not to play in the street! The chaos that comes with the paparazzi acting like fools makes it impossible for anyone to make safe choices.”
Regardless of how celebrities feel about paparazzi, the point is that a man did die, and they should be sensitive to that issue. Cyrus continues to post pictures of her doing stupid things, and yet is baffled when people want to take pictures of her.
What does everyone think of Cyrus’s words? She has a point? Too harsh? Just plain stupid?