- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Nashville Recap 1/16/13 Season 1 “I’m Sorry For You, My Friend”
Did you all catch Hayden Panetierre and Connie Britton on the Golden Globes? They were absolutely stunning. As my husband says, “Do either of them ever look bad?” Good point.
Tonight’s Nashville episode begins in San Diego, CA where Rayna and Juliette will be performing in front of 30,000 fans. Only problem is Rayna can’t seem to find a decent guitar player that can come close to filling Deacon’s shoes. She ends up dragging in Liam McGuinnis, the 20s something music producer with an attitude. Liam makes it clear that this is not a permanent gig. He’ll only stick around for 3 shows. Rayna’s thrilled and gives him cowboy boots to wear during his performance. She’s finally got a guitarist who knows her and her music not to mention, Liam is not scared to annoy the crap out of Juliette. It’s very obvious from the beginning that Liam and Juliette have that sexual tension which will cause them to torment each other until they fall in love. Liam’s too cool for cowboy boots, however, and tells Rayna that he’ll never be Deacon so she should lay off.
Deacon is still playing guitar on the road for Revel Kings but things are heating up off stage. The lead singer (whom I’m convinced played a serial killer on an episode of Showtime’s Dexter) of Revel Kings is livid that all the women like Deacon instead of him. He’s threatened by Deacon’s success. But then Serial Killer Band Leader meets Deacon’s blonde Dolly Parton type niece, Scarlett, and instantly wants in on the action. Serial Killer ends up cornering Scarlett in a private room after the concert, pinning her up against the wall and telling her how lucky she is to be assaulted by him. Deacon throws over a body guard to get into the room and rescue her. He gives Serial Killer a good punch in the face and we all know where this is going: he’s done with Revel Kings and most likely heading back to Rayna!