- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Nashville Recap 1/16/13 Season 1 “I’m Sorry For You, My Friend”
Did you all catch Hayden Panetierre and Connie Britton on the Golden Globes? They were absolutely stunning. As my husband says, “Do either of them ever look bad?” Good point.
Tonight’s Nashville episode begins in San Diego, CA where Rayna and Juliette will be performing in front of 30,000 fans. Only problem is Rayna can’t seem to find a decent guitar player that can come close to filling Deacon’s shoes. She ends up dragging in Liam McGuinnis, the 20s something music producer with an attitude. Liam makes it clear that this is not a permanent gig. He’ll only stick around for 3 shows. Rayna’s thrilled and gives him cowboy boots to wear during his performance. She’s finally got a guitarist who knows her and her music not to mention, Liam is not scared to annoy the crap out of Juliette. It’s very obvious from the beginning that Liam and Juliette have that sexual tension which will cause them to torment each other until they fall in love. Liam’s too cool for cowboy boots, however, and tells Rayna that he’ll never be Deacon so she should lay off.
Deacon is still playing guitar on the road for Revel Kings but things are heating up off stage. The lead singer (whom I’m convinced played a serial killer on an episode of Showtime’s Dexter) of Revel Kings is livid that all the women like Deacon instead of him. He’s threatened by Deacon’s success. But then Serial Killer Band Leader meets Deacon’s blonde Dolly Parton type niece, Scarlett, and instantly wants in on the action. Serial Killer ends up cornering Scarlett in a private room after the concert, pinning her up against the wall and telling her how lucky she is to be assaulted by him. Deacon throws over a body guard to get into the room and rescue her. He gives Serial Killer a good punch in the face and we all know where this is going: he’s done with Revel Kings and most likely heading back to Rayna!