- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Miss New York Mallory Hytes Hagan Wins Miss America 2013 Title and Crown
Mallory Hytes Hagan, Brooklyn, NY, native was crowned Miss America 2013 in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
Hagan tapped danced to James Brown’s “Get Up Off That Thing” for her talent and answered a question from Good Morning America’s Sam Champion about whether armed guards belong in grade schools by saying we should not fight violence with violence.
The 23-year-old contestant defeated Miss South Carolina Ali Rogers, who took second, and Miss Oklahoma Alicia Clifton, who finished third.
Along with the year-long title, the new Miss America gets a $50,000 college scholarship.