- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Miss New York Mallory Hytes Hagan Wins Miss America 2013 Title and Crown
Mallory Hytes Hagan, Brooklyn, NY, native was crowned Miss America 2013 in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
Hagan tapped danced to James Brown’s “Get Up Off That Thing” for her talent and answered a question from Good Morning America’s Sam Champion about whether armed guards belong in grade schools by saying we should not fight violence with violence.
The 23-year-old contestant defeated Miss South Carolina Ali Rogers, who took second, and Miss Oklahoma Alicia Clifton, who finished third.
Along with the year-long title, the new Miss America gets a $50,000 college scholarship.