- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Miss New York Mallory Hytes Hagan Wins Miss America 2013 Title and Crown
Mallory Hytes Hagan, Brooklyn, NY, native was crowned Miss America 2013 in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
Hagan tapped danced to James Brown’s “Get Up Off That Thing” for her talent and answered a question from Good Morning America’s Sam Champion about whether armed guards belong in grade schools by saying we should not fight violence with violence.
The 23-year-old contestant defeated Miss South Carolina Ali Rogers, who took second, and Miss Oklahoma Alicia Clifton, who finished third.
Along with the year-long title, the new Miss America gets a $50,000 college scholarship.