- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Miss New York Mallory Hytes Hagan Wins Miss America 2013 Title and Crown
Mallory Hytes Hagan, Brooklyn, NY, native was crowned Miss America 2013 in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
Hagan tapped danced to James Brown’s “Get Up Off That Thing” for her talent and answered a question from Good Morning America’s Sam Champion about whether armed guards belong in grade schools by saying we should not fight violence with violence.
The 23-year-old contestant defeated Miss South Carolina Ali Rogers, who took second, and Miss Oklahoma Alicia Clifton, who finished third.
Along with the year-long title, the new Miss America gets a $50,000 college scholarship.