- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Miss New York Mallory Hytes Hagan Wins Miss America 2013 Title and Crown
Mallory Hytes Hagan, Brooklyn, NY, native was crowned Miss America 2013 in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
Hagan tapped danced to James Brown’s “Get Up Off That Thing” for her talent and answered a question from Good Morning America’s Sam Champion about whether armed guards belong in grade schools by saying we should not fight violence with violence.
The 23-year-old contestant defeated Miss South Carolina Ali Rogers, who took second, and Miss Oklahoma Alicia Clifton, who finished third.
Along with the year-long title, the new Miss America gets a $50,000 college scholarship.