- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
Nicki Minaj & Adam Levine To Have Clothing Lines At Kmart
Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 lead singer, Adam Levine, can actually do more than release terrible music and judge whether others have talent or not, they can launch their own clothing lines and will be doing so at Kmart.
Minaj will have apparel and accessories at Kmart, a store that apparently still exists. Minaj released this statement:
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz (fans) all across the U.S.”
Levine will also be launching his own lifestyle brand at Kmart and wants to make sure his huge fanbase around the country can look their best.
Both clothing lines are expected to be ready for the public later this year. Levine can soon be seen getting farther and farther away from his band-mates and Minaj can be seen giving advice, she herself should be taking on American Idol.
Based on Minaj’s interesting style, it will fun to see what she comes up.
Will you be picking up some of Minaj’s or Levine’s clothing?