- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Nicki Minaj & Adam Levine To Have Clothing Lines At Kmart
Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 lead singer, Adam Levine, can actually do more than release terrible music and judge whether others have talent or not, they can launch their own clothing lines and will be doing so at Kmart.
Minaj will have apparel and accessories at Kmart, a store that apparently still exists. Minaj released this statement:
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz (fans) all across the U.S.”
Levine will also be launching his own lifestyle brand at Kmart and wants to make sure his huge fanbase around the country can look their best.
Both clothing lines are expected to be ready for the public later this year. Levine can soon be seen getting farther and farther away from his band-mates and Minaj can be seen giving advice, she herself should be taking on American Idol.
Based on Minaj’s interesting style, it will fun to see what she comes up.
Will you be picking up some of Minaj’s or Levine’s clothing?