- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Nicki Minaj & Adam Levine To Have Clothing Lines At Kmart
Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 lead singer, Adam Levine, can actually do more than release terrible music and judge whether others have talent or not, they can launch their own clothing lines and will be doing so at Kmart.
Minaj will have apparel and accessories at Kmart, a store that apparently still exists. Minaj released this statement:
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz (fans) all across the U.S.”
Levine will also be launching his own lifestyle brand at Kmart and wants to make sure his huge fanbase around the country can look their best.
Both clothing lines are expected to be ready for the public later this year. Levine can soon be seen getting farther and farther away from his band-mates and Minaj can be seen giving advice, she herself should be taking on American Idol.
Based on Minaj’s interesting style, it will fun to see what she comes up.
Will you be picking up some of Minaj’s or Levine’s clothing?