- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Nicki Minaj & Adam Levine To Have Clothing Lines At Kmart
Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 lead singer, Adam Levine, can actually do more than release terrible music and judge whether others have talent or not, they can launch their own clothing lines and will be doing so at Kmart.
Minaj will have apparel and accessories at Kmart, a store that apparently still exists. Minaj released this statement:
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz (fans) all across the U.S.”
Levine will also be launching his own lifestyle brand at Kmart and wants to make sure his huge fanbase around the country can look their best.
Both clothing lines are expected to be ready for the public later this year. Levine can soon be seen getting farther and farther away from his band-mates and Minaj can be seen giving advice, she herself should be taking on American Idol.
Based on Minaj’s interesting style, it will fun to see what she comes up.
Will you be picking up some of Minaj’s or Levine’s clothing?