- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Taylor Swift is Rapunzel in Disney Ad – Photo
Taylor Swift makes a stunning Disney character. In the latest Disney ad, sure to get everyone talking, Taylor is posing as Rapunzel with her long golden hair flowing around a tower.
In the photo, created by none other than the famous Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. “Where a world of adventure awaits,” as tagged in the photo.
Taylor is not the first celebrity who has posed for the Disney portraits. Swift joins Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from “Sleeping Beauty” and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
Taylor is lucky she wasn’t commissioned to be a princess in the photo, can you imagine the jokes coming out of that one? “Taylor waiting for her Prince,” “Taylor’s a Princess, Will She Ever Find Her Prince?” and so on and so on.
What do you think of the portrait?