- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Taylor Swift is Rapunzel in Disney Ad – Photo
Taylor Swift makes a stunning Disney character. In the latest Disney ad, sure to get everyone talking, Taylor is posing as Rapunzel with her long golden hair flowing around a tower.
In the photo, created by none other than the famous Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. “Where a world of adventure awaits,” as tagged in the photo.
Taylor is not the first celebrity who has posed for the Disney portraits. Swift joins Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from “Sleeping Beauty” and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
Taylor is lucky she wasn’t commissioned to be a princess in the photo, can you imagine the jokes coming out of that one? “Taylor waiting for her Prince,” “Taylor’s a Princess, Will She Ever Find Her Prince?” and so on and so on.
What do you think of the portrait?