- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Taylor Swift is Rapunzel in Disney Ad – Photo
Taylor Swift makes a stunning Disney character. In the latest Disney ad, sure to get everyone talking, Taylor is posing as Rapunzel with her long golden hair flowing around a tower.
In the photo, created by none other than the famous Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. “Where a world of adventure awaits,” as tagged in the photo.
Taylor is not the first celebrity who has posed for the Disney portraits. Swift joins Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from “Sleeping Beauty” and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
Taylor is lucky she wasn’t commissioned to be a princess in the photo, can you imagine the jokes coming out of that one? “Taylor waiting for her Prince,” “Taylor’s a Princess, Will She Ever Find Her Prince?” and so on and so on.
What do you think of the portrait?