- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Taylor Swift is Rapunzel in Disney Ad – Photo
Taylor Swift makes a stunning Disney character. In the latest Disney ad, sure to get everyone talking, Taylor is posing as Rapunzel with her long golden hair flowing around a tower.
In the photo, created by none other than the famous Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. “Where a world of adventure awaits,” as tagged in the photo.
Taylor is not the first celebrity who has posed for the Disney portraits. Swift joins Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from “Sleeping Beauty” and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
Taylor is lucky she wasn’t commissioned to be a princess in the photo, can you imagine the jokes coming out of that one? “Taylor waiting for her Prince,” “Taylor’s a Princess, Will She Ever Find Her Prince?” and so on and so on.
What do you think of the portrait?