- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Taylor Swift is Rapunzel in Disney Ad – Photo
Taylor Swift makes a stunning Disney character. In the latest Disney ad, sure to get everyone talking, Taylor is posing as Rapunzel with her long golden hair flowing around a tower.
In the photo, created by none other than the famous Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. “Where a world of adventure awaits,” as tagged in the photo.
Taylor is not the first celebrity who has posed for the Disney portraits. Swift joins Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from “Sleeping Beauty” and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
Taylor is lucky she wasn’t commissioned to be a princess in the photo, can you imagine the jokes coming out of that one? “Taylor waiting for her Prince,” “Taylor’s a Princess, Will She Ever Find Her Prince?” and so on and so on.
What do you think of the portrait?