- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Pretty Little Liars Recap – 1/15/13 – “Mona Mania”
As tonight’s episode opens up, Aria and her dad are rehashing the events that took place at the race – specifically Meredith being trapped in the shed which was then hit on fire. After being accused by her father of having something to do with that unfortunate accident Aria is (understandably) a bit put off by speaking with her dad, but he tells her that the school believes they’ve figured out who was behind the horrible prank.
Meanwhile, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily head back to the school to check out what else was in Harold’s office. The girls agree that Hanna will keep watch while Emily and Spencer go in, and as Emily turns to flip on the light they realize that someone else is in the office, and a hooded figure runs out. When they turn the light on the girls see that all of Harold’s things have been cleared out of the office, with only Ali’s journal remaining. Emily grabs the journal to make a run for it, but Spencer stops her and opens the journal to the marked page, which contains a note from A: “Keep moving ladies. Nothing to see here. – A.”
Things are just getting good, click on over to the next page to see what else went down in this week’s Pretty Little Liars!