- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Pretty Little Liars Preview 2/5/13 – ‘Dead to Me’ Video & Photos
In the most recent episode of Pretty Little Liars, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are all dealing with their secrets. While they share a lot of secrets – in this episode, they seem to be having their own little secrets they are dealing with. Ezra finds out about his son, Spencer and Toby break up and much more happened. Find out all the details in the recap here.
In the upcoming episode of Pretty Little Liars entitled, ‘Dead to Me’ we see how each of the young women deal with Ali’s death in their own way – especially Spencer.
Now that Ali’s remains are back with her family, the DiLaurentis’ are set to bury her again, giving Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer another opportunity to say goodbye to their friend. With everything that has gone on since Ali’s disappearance, the girls are divided about going to yet another memorial. Aria, Hanna and Emily are ready for another round of goodbye, if not for them but to also support Jason. Spencer, on the other hand, has had enough and wants nothing to do with the burial. Why keep saying farewell to a girl who wasn’t that great of a friend after all?
Meanwhile, Emily goes to visit Dr. Sullivan to help with her unresolved feelings about killing Nate, but comes away with much more than expected.