- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
Pretty Little Liars Preview 2/5/13 – ‘Dead to Me’ Video & Photos
In the most recent episode of Pretty Little Liars, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are all dealing with their secrets. While they share a lot of secrets – in this episode, they seem to be having their own little secrets they are dealing with. Ezra finds out about his son, Spencer and Toby break up and much more happened. Find out all the details in the recap here.
In the upcoming episode of Pretty Little Liars entitled, ‘Dead to Me’ we see how each of the young women deal with Ali’s death in their own way – especially Spencer.
Now that Ali’s remains are back with her family, the DiLaurentis’ are set to bury her again, giving Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer another opportunity to say goodbye to their friend. With everything that has gone on since Ali’s disappearance, the girls are divided about going to yet another memorial. Aria, Hanna and Emily are ready for another round of goodbye, if not for them but to also support Jason. Spencer, on the other hand, has had enough and wants nothing to do with the burial. Why keep saying farewell to a girl who wasn’t that great of a friend after all?
Meanwhile, Emily goes to visit Dr. Sullivan to help with her unresolved feelings about killing Nate, but comes away with much more than expected.