- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Private Practice Preview 1/8/13 – Photos
Private Practice is coming to an end after six seasons. With only three episodes left and the official end date being January 22nd, 2013, the show continues to wrap things up with the main characters. Charlotte has given birth to her triplets (will they all survive?) and Addison may actually live happily ever after. Read the most recent recap here. In this week’s episode, it is Amelia’s turn. Will she ever find someone. If it’s up to the other doctors, she will and they will try to help her.
In the episode entitled, “Good Fries are Hard to Come By,” Amelia, now sober for more than a year and on the mend emotionally, goes on a series of disastrous blind dates set up by the other doctors at the practice.
After vowing to be alone indefinitely, she teams up with James on a medical procedure, which leads to dinner — and the dinner leads to something completely unexpected — on “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos from the episode on page 2.