- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Private Practice Preview 1/8/13 – Photos
Private Practice is coming to an end after six seasons. With only three episodes left and the official end date being January 22nd, 2013, the show continues to wrap things up with the main characters. Charlotte has given birth to her triplets (will they all survive?) and Addison may actually live happily ever after. Read the most recent recap here. In this week’s episode, it is Amelia’s turn. Will she ever find someone. If it’s up to the other doctors, she will and they will try to help her.
In the episode entitled, “Good Fries are Hard to Come By,” Amelia, now sober for more than a year and on the mend emotionally, goes on a series of disastrous blind dates set up by the other doctors at the practice.
After vowing to be alone indefinitely, she teams up with James on a medical procedure, which leads to dinner — and the dinner leads to something completely unexpected — on “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos from the episode on page 2.