- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Private Practice Preview 1/8/13 – Photos
Private Practice is coming to an end after six seasons. With only three episodes left and the official end date being January 22nd, 2013, the show continues to wrap things up with the main characters. Charlotte has given birth to her triplets (will they all survive?) and Addison may actually live happily ever after. Read the most recent recap here. In this week’s episode, it is Amelia’s turn. Will she ever find someone. If it’s up to the other doctors, she will and they will try to help her.
In the episode entitled, “Good Fries are Hard to Come By,” Amelia, now sober for more than a year and on the mend emotionally, goes on a series of disastrous blind dates set up by the other doctors at the practice.
After vowing to be alone indefinitely, she teams up with James on a medical procedure, which leads to dinner — and the dinner leads to something completely unexpected — on “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos from the episode on page 2.