- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Private Practice Preview 1/8/13 – Photos
Private Practice is coming to an end after six seasons. With only three episodes left and the official end date being January 22nd, 2013, the show continues to wrap things up with the main characters. Charlotte has given birth to her triplets (will they all survive?) and Addison may actually live happily ever after. Read the most recent recap here. In this week’s episode, it is Amelia’s turn. Will she ever find someone. If it’s up to the other doctors, she will and they will try to help her.
In the episode entitled, “Good Fries are Hard to Come By,” Amelia, now sober for more than a year and on the mend emotionally, goes on a series of disastrous blind dates set up by the other doctors at the practice.
After vowing to be alone indefinitely, she teams up with James on a medical procedure, which leads to dinner — and the dinner leads to something completely unexpected — on “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos from the episode on page 2.