- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Private Practice Preview 1/8/13 – Photos
Private Practice is coming to an end after six seasons. With only three episodes left and the official end date being January 22nd, 2013, the show continues to wrap things up with the main characters. Charlotte has given birth to her triplets (will they all survive?) and Addison may actually live happily ever after. Read the most recent recap here. In this week’s episode, it is Amelia’s turn. Will she ever find someone. If it’s up to the other doctors, she will and they will try to help her.
In the episode entitled, “Good Fries are Hard to Come By,” Amelia, now sober for more than a year and on the mend emotionally, goes on a series of disastrous blind dates set up by the other doctors at the practice.
After vowing to be alone indefinitely, she teams up with James on a medical procedure, which leads to dinner — and the dinner leads to something completely unexpected — on “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos from the episode on page 2.
Pages: 1 2