- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Private Practice Series Finale Preview 1/22/13
Private Practice is saying goodbye for good. Last week we were left wondering if Addison will lose Henry because of Jake’s past, how Cooper and Charlotte will manage with the birth of their triplets and witnessed first hand Violet is still having a hard time dealing with the death of Pete. We have the complete recap here!!
In the final episode entitled, “In Which We Say Goodbye,” the loose ends will be tied up. We see Addison at the altar, but we also see her having her doubts. Will she go through with the wedding? Tonight on ABC “Private Practice” will end its run with a special farewell to the beloved doctors of Seaside Health and Wellness.
Naomi returns to stand by Addison’s side on her wedding day, Cooper struggles with the hardships of being a stay-at-home father, and Violet begins a new project close to her heart, on the Series Finale of “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos on page 2.