- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
Private Practice Series Finale Preview 1/22/13
Private Practice is saying goodbye for good. Last week we were left wondering if Addison will lose Henry because of Jake’s past, how Cooper and Charlotte will manage with the birth of their triplets and witnessed first hand Violet is still having a hard time dealing with the death of Pete. We have the complete recap here!!
In the final episode entitled, “In Which We Say Goodbye,” the loose ends will be tied up. We see Addison at the altar, but we also see her having her doubts. Will she go through with the wedding? Tonight on ABC “Private Practice” will end its run with a special farewell to the beloved doctors of Seaside Health and Wellness.
Naomi returns to stand by Addison’s side on her wedding day, Cooper struggles with the hardships of being a stay-at-home father, and Violet begins a new project close to her heart, on the Series Finale of “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos on page 2.