- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Private Practice Series Finale Preview 1/22/13
Private Practice is saying goodbye for good. Last week we were left wondering if Addison will lose Henry because of Jake’s past, how Cooper and Charlotte will manage with the birth of their triplets and witnessed first hand Violet is still having a hard time dealing with the death of Pete. We have the complete recap here!!
In the final episode entitled, “In Which We Say Goodbye,” the loose ends will be tied up. We see Addison at the altar, but we also see her having her doubts. Will she go through with the wedding? Tonight on ABC “Private Practice” will end its run with a special farewell to the beloved doctors of Seaside Health and Wellness.
Naomi returns to stand by Addison’s side on her wedding day, Cooper struggles with the hardships of being a stay-at-home father, and Violet begins a new project close to her heart, on the Series Finale of “Private Practice,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Check out the photos on page 2.